CHAPTER -27

He pushed me back in to my stinking abode telling "You shouldn't have been there.. ". Oh.  Thank God.. It's just Cole.. I would have been so doomed if it was the devil.

"What's going on there..??. What are they doing to her..? ",I asked him curiously.

He closed the door and told "Nothing you need to care.. Eros don't want you anywhere out of this chamber.. ".

I said him quite ferociously "I can't sit here listening to someone screaming for their life just outside the door.. ".

Cole asked me still in calm "And what did you do..??. Did you save her..? And do you think you than..? ". Now.. That's a real question which made me silent. He is right. I can't save her. I just peeped in to see what's going on.

I asked very lightly "Why are killing this innocent people..??.And she is just a little girl..!! ".

He sighed and told "Not everyone you see is what you believe in.. She is an Ahora.. ". Now that is new.. What is an Ahora..??

I enquired suspiciously "What is that..?? ".

"I can't explain everything ",he told. What..!. Now you are denying to answer me.

I told him obstinantly "You have to.. Years back I have been in a similar situation.. And I had suffered.. I need to know.. ". Maybe I can learn something from this man rather than from the demon.

"Eros will tell you everything when it's time.", he said casting me in disappointment once again. "Now have some human hours when you can..",he added.. What does that mean?.

"Cole.. ",I called him before he leaving the room. I don't know whether he liked me calling his name. Should I call you master too. He turned to me listening.. No.. He doesn't seem offended. I asked in a gentle tone "You.. You are not going to tell Mr. Thorn, right..?".

He smiled gently and said "Not now.. ". And he left the room. Oh.. Devils can smile.!!. And he said not now, which means he will once..!!

With the invisible escort of Cole I went to college the next day and then to home. I just wanted to meet Mom but he won't let me stay here.. I took some of my clothes and accessories I would need in Brion. Mom still believes I am staying in the apartment after my shift. How can I tell her I am in a devil's lair.. And once she met Darla or Sam everything will tear apart.

Reaching Red, it was a less hectic day today. I was at the counter texting Nat in the cell as Darla came to me telling "Hey.. We have a big plan to make.. ".

"What plan..? ",I asked her with my eyes still focused on the message..

"The bridal shower.. We talked about this.. ", Darla told reminding me about Sam's day.

I switched the cell off and said "Oh.. Yeah.. I remember.. You made the list right..? ".

She nodded her head and said "Just our Red mates and few of her friends I know.. We need to decide a fine venue...".

"How about in here..? ",I asked her pleasantly.

She made a dull face and told "Ahw.. Come on, Hazel.. I just need a day out of Red.. ". Out of Red sounds good.. I don't know whether my guard and the guard's boss is gonna let me for this day out. Darla added "We need.. something different.. ". That is true..

"Let's think.. ",I told pretending the same. But what I really thinking was how to get out of Brion for this occasion.

"Hazel.. That man over there.. He appeared a few days back and is constantly here.. ", Darla exclaimed looking at the back row.