CHAPTER -30

Eros pov

Humans are disgusting.. They are the worst ludicrous creatures ever exist.  And I feel too puny for being in an absurd situation like this. If it was not for the Ahoras I would have killed that insane human at the first moment I found her.

I can't let Ahoras get her before me. Once my purpose is done... then maybe.  But I doubt whether there will be even one Ahora left once I start my annihilation.. It's been a rage of so much decades and finally..

Ah.. There she is.. I watched my slave walking through the lounge almost out of orientation . Her steps are trembling and I can see the whole of her swaying side to side.. Thinking of disgusting humans and there is the exact example. And now she knocked on to someone. That little rascal is drunk..!!.

I woke up and strode to her. I am gonna take her back to Brion this while and then she will suffer for this disobedience. I intervened her path and she knocked on me. "Sorry.. ",she squirmed.. Look at me and then say that again.

"You tiny brat.. ",I hissed furiously gaining her attention. She turned to me and only now she reveals it's me. I won't let the Ahoras take her.. I will kill her myself..

She stared at me for a while and said or right to say screamed "Devil.. It's you..!! I thought you left me.. ". What..??. How dare she to call me that... It's true she had cursed me a lot in her mind but not yet rolled it out of her filthy tongue...and now she did.

"Let's go.. ", I said her putting a strong helm over myself. Once you are in my place.. You will know it's worth.

"No.. We need to talk.. ", she jabbered again in a loud noise. Two humans on our vicinity turned to us dubiously hearing her.

I pulled out the tray from her hand and said "We are leaving now.. ".

"No.. ",she shouted and begin to walk back . But I intruded her act and turned her towards me.. This is such an absurd miscreant.

"We will talk in Brion.. ",I told with the least patient I had. If she is denying me again.. I am gonna take her out by myself.

She looked at me for a while and asked in doubt "Why are you spinning..? ".

"I am not..! ", I said her wryly.. What is she even thinking..??.

"Guess it's me then... ", she muttered and leaned back to collapse on the floor with a loud thud... Yes.. She yearned that. You will wake up in the dawn all alone in this cold floor without even knowing why.. She deserves it for this heinous mischief.

I begin to walk away.. No.. What the hell am I doing..??. Why then I toiled all this to keep her safe. Unfortunately though I mortagaged this lemur. She leaves me no other choice.. Damn you,  slave.

I tread towards the unconscious thing and haunched next to her . I wanted to slap her strong right then and there.. But this moron wouldn't know. "Wake up.., idiot.. ",I called her.

"Sam.. Just a beer for me... ", she wailed in between and went back to silence again.. Yeah.. She heard me.. You leave no other choice fool.. I lifted her up and put on my shoulders to walk out of that wretched place.

I should have sent Cole instead.. He would have managed it better. But currently he is too hectic with the exploration of Ahoras.. To find their real domain.. And destroy them by their deep roots.

I walked through the coridoor with the drunken burden on my shoulder. This ain't a kind of verdict I ever expected. "Yeah.. We are home... ", she screeched.. Agh.. The lemur is awake again.. She called this a home..??. Is that real or is she teasing me..?.

I opened the door to my chamber and flinged her on the bed. This cot and bedroom stuff was never my idea. Cole is growing too soft on her. Treat her like a human.. That's his motive.. Well for me she is a devastating slave.

She bounced twice on the bed before asking "Why did you put me on your bed..? ". You wish.. Stupid. There is no point in exploding out at her now.. She won't even listen.

"Shut up,  fool.. ", I said before turning around. One more moment here and then I might strangle her.

"Don't go.. We need to talk.. ", she shouted leaping out of the bed. You doesn't make any sense when you are fully conscious and right now you want to talk..,sobber..

I walked forth to the door telling "We are done.. ". Very before I could hold on the knob of the door she intruded in between telling "No we are not.. Eros Thorn.. ". Oh.. I hated the way she called my name.. There is so much disrespect in it.. And none had ever dared to call me like that.

"Get out of my way, lunatic.. " ,I said holding my breathe... I have never been patient like this in my whole existence.

"No.. ", she said as obstinate as me. Fine, numbnut..

I lifted her up and strode to the ablution room ignoring her screams "Put me down.. Down.. I said. ". Yeah.. I am gonna listen to you, sluggard. I will wake you up now. I flinged her into the water filled tub.. You will be ready to talk soon. She submerged into the water shouting "No... ". In a while the little witch rose back yelling "Are you crazy.. ?". Guess she is choked.. I liked it.

"Tell me who is..? ", I said her leaning to the wall. She wiped her face and climbed out of the tub. She is quite out of her drinks I think. Like a wet volcano she sprinted to me telling "What is wrong with you..??.. ".

"You.. ",I replied. That's very precise. Right now you are my worst problem.

She glared at me very fiercely and shouted "Then just leave me alone.. ". And that's the very impossible part, human. "Why am I imprisoned in your.. Slaughter house..?? ", she asked clenching her teeth. Now we are talking fool...

I hurled her to the wall and asked "How dare you to scorn Brion like that,  imbecile..?? ".

"Don't shout at me.. I am just drunk.. ", she said pretending as the good one. Are you serious..?? And a what a beautiful excuse.. She is drunk..!!. You are so impossible..

"I can see that.. ", I sighed and told her.

"Eros.. ", Cole called me from the doorway and said "We have a problem.. ". I am already dealing with one. I left my hold from her and turned to Cole. He looks like it's quite important and difficult. I will catch up with you later, human..