CHAPTER -16

Since the day started with my heart throb Austin Stark, all my dark yesterday and fears diminished.. Not disappeared.. It won't.. Because I know there is still something to happen. Maybe better.. Or weird. And I decided one thing; I am not letting that mare loomed in recently to rack and ruin my life.. Not when I have my favorites around, dreams to accomplish and that.. bright sunshine...

But still.. I am not going to Red today. Not because I am scared.. Well that's a reason however.. Yet not the complete one. Zach is to be taken to the hospital for his routine check up. I can't let mom to go alone with him. And I felt like to spend some time with family.

We went to the hospital. Glad since his results are good. Then we went to a restaurant and had the dinner from there. It had been too long since we eat together. It was so nice to have some family time.

It was around ten in the night when we reached home. Well.. Today was smooth.. No blood.. No tears.. No inhumans...

I climbed the stairs and then walked to my room humming some words that got into my mouth. I closed and bolted the door behind me and switched on the night lamp. I put the bag down and walked to the mirror taking off my jacket. I pulled my tied hair loose still singing the words.

"That your creation too...? ",I jumped a feet and turned around simultaneously hearing his noise behind me. Thinking of a smooth day.. And there he is to ruin it.. The killer.. And yes.. He can smell me out.. He found my house...!!. How..?. Did he let me go yesterday to follow me and find my place..?

But how did he get in..??. The doors were locked and so as the windows.. Oh.. You are not a human.. And you don't need an entrance...

He walked forth and sat on the chair before me asking "So is it a good day for you to die..? ". Oh my god.. You haven't forget that..? And you take the toils to find me in here to ask this..?? And will you spare me if I am telling no.. It's not a good day to die.

I want to live certainly for the next Monday.. I got a significant plan with Austin.. ,maybe like a date.. I am not loosing him once again because of you..

"No.. I don't wanna die.. ",I told him still expecting his mercy that saved me the last two times.

He said in his hard time "Well.. I guessed... So give me another option.. ". Now you are asking me..??. How about , just leave me alone and never come back..??

The dim light of the lamp scarcely lit his face forming a silhouette that made him look more scary. No.. I am not peeing again before you.

He is waiting for an answer from my part. But my answer will never be an option for him. I already tried telling him that. "Like what..? ",I might ask him.. You give me the options .

"I want you to negotiate with me.. "he said in his commanding voice. So it's again me who want to negotiate and not him.. How can he be so ruthless.. ?

"Like a contract..? ", I asked him in suspicion.

He looked at me with his devouring deep brown eyes and told " A deed.. ".That sounds strange. A deed.. What is he actually trying to do with me.. ??

"What do you want from me.. I don't understand.. ",I said stressing out. My fear evident in my frozen voice.

"Anything.. As you begged before me.. And that's what the deed about.. ",he told in stern.

Respected whoever you are.. Why r u doing this. "Anything like..? "..does he want me as a slave, a servant.. Or even worse.. I asked him still dubious "Can you be more specific."

He leaned back to his chair and told  "My slave.. ". Yeah.. I knew it. I knew it devil.. you were planning this since we met at red.. How can you.... Aggghh. Now I know why you protected me from the hooligans. He was saving me for himself. Saving his prey from the rest predators.. And here I am before a more vicious one who claims me to be his damn slave.. Why me.. I got all d lest misfortune in this world now this was imminent. 

The devil leaned forth and told " I won't ask for a yes or no.. The choices are either I kill you first or your family.. ".

I should have died in the first place.

My fate is confirmed. But I am not letting you hurt my family. Slave or whatever.. I asked him timidly "And.. You won't kill me once I agree for this..? ".

"Not now.. ",he replied briefly. What the hell?. He want a deed and in long run he will kill me..

But knowing he won't be killing me soon made me quite relieved. This must be some kind of important deed for him. And now I can state my demands and clear my doubts.

" Before that.. I want to know... I want to know about you.. ",I am slowly gaining back all my lost courage. Maybe since my death is postponed.. How am I suppose to engage in a deed with a stranger.. ?

His eyes narrowed on me hearing the question . Was I wrong..? Shouldn't I have asked that..? .

"That's not necessary.. ",he told rigidly. Why!!
Can't I even know my "Master's " name..??. And more importantly what species he belongs to..??.. I have the liberty to know that.

"Why..??.. How am I to be your slave even without the least knowledge of you..? ",I asked him with the strong belief he won't kill me.. yet..!! Of course he have some plans with the living me. That's evident in his doings..

The killer looked at me more fiercely and told "If it's a name you want.. Eros Thorn...". What...??. How in this insane world he got such a name..??. Eros...!!. Which moron give this beast such a beautiful name..?. The real Eros should be ashamed. Now I really wanted to laugh.. But I wouldn't.. He will just forget the deed and tear me into shreds.

No.. Not just your name.. I want to know what exactly you are... "And what are you..?". I asked him again holding on to my frail valor.

He woke up from the chair and walked to me.. Oh.. No.. No need to know .. Maybe I will skip that. "Okay.. I don't need to know.. ",I told thinking he would stop. No he didn't..

I stepped back till my back hit on the wall. And the monster is just before me. He locked me as he placed his hands on the wall either side of me. "Why don't you find it out yourself..?? ". Oh.. Now you are insisting me to find it... I have a list of choices in my mind about what you are..

He dropped his hands from the wall giving me some space... Now this is comfortable.
" Turn around,slave..",he orders. He already took me as his slave. Am I his only slave or.. One among the many..??.

"You know I don't ask twice.. ",he told as I was still processing what he said first.

Yes.. Master.. I turned around facing the wall. What do you want to do now..??. Please don't stab me from back. "Sing.. ",he ordered again. God.. The same command. Is he obsessed with my singing..??. Or.. Is that the reason why he even did all these..? I remembered the messenger who bought me the note, the day I sang the first time in Red.. Did this beast sent him then..??.

All of a sudden I felt a firm hold around my nape and warm air as he breathed close to my face. God.. He is gonna kill me..!!. "For your damn sake..".,he shouted at me. He is enraged as I was not listening. He don't like to speak twice..

"Sorry...",I breathed out . He left his hold and I immediately rubbed my neck. I heard the chair moving on the floor. He must be sitting on it. Watching me.. Waiting me to sing..

       "Let me cleanse your heart...
        from all your grief.
        Let me hold you tight..
        to live our dreams.. ".

These aren't the words that I scribbled before as I often did. They just rolled out of my tongue and I sang out for him.. I added more words and hummings just to elaborate.. What is his response..??.. Is he enjoying it or not..

Slowly.. Very slowly I twisted my neck to see him.. What..??. He is not here.. He is gone..!! Did he just made a fool out of me..??. Making me sing alone facing the wall..??. Or did he run for his life hearing it..? Any way thank you for leaving.. Master.

I definitely expect him since we have a very worthy deed now.. I guess the game is just on..