CHAPTER -49

Valerie... She didn't die.. She was murdered.. Murdered by the heinous and demonic spells of Ahoras.. Although I barely knew her, she was such a free spirit.. She knew her time was coming, yet she was intrepid. Cause she know demons like them feasts upon their fear. The same what Eros did.. He is like.. Surviving upon it.. Consuming it..

If that was her situation in seventh day how devastating it would have been the ninth.. That was what happened with Cole's sister, Ayla.. The same happened to Herdhlin..!!. And gonna happen to me as well..

I lifted my head that rested on my knees so long hearing the door opening.. Angus.. Why are you here demon..?? . I crawled back as he made his tread towards me. My feet are too enervate to stand and evade from him.

In a leap he clutched on to my hands and grabbed me out of the cellar. "Leave me.. Let me go.. ", I screamed. I hate his touch.. I even hate a glimpse of his. As usual how my toils failed, he dragged me through the dark paths to end up in a large chamber and flinged me on to the floor.

I am not alone.. They are all around me.. Ahoras.. The similar way how they surrounded me when I was brought here the first time. The monster I met recently is also here.. And I definitely know what's gonna follow this.. The last scar.. The final one they saved for me.

The revelation made me more numb. Making my already looby brain to work slow. I know nothing is gonna help me now. Me against the Ahoras is never a possible thought. Angus slammed my face against the cold table and twisted my arms on my back. With his other hand he grasped my hair and grumbled "Scream as loud as you can.. You will never again.. ".

His words echoed in my ear.. My fate.. The only thing I feared so far is close.. Let it be done.. I might end up as Valerie and there after I won't know sufferings.. I will know nothing..

He stripped off the back of my shirt and pressed me more hard against the table. In instantaneous to that the door in front of me opened with a creak as Austin appeared there. He paused at the doorway for a while as if he is studying his view ahead. Austin Stark.. This is what you wished for. Finally.. You won.. Why did you even consider me as a favourable prey..??.

I moaned as Angus made his hold on my nape more right as if he claims me than anyone else around.

"Walk in.. Austin.. We were expecting you.. ", Haldred the demon said welcoming him. Austin took his steps to the table with his gaze upon Haldred. The voice of Haldred is now more near to me.. He is probably behind me. "Who is more privileged than you here for the conversion.. ", Haldred said. I saw he handing a dagger to Austin.

Yes.. Who else is.. Not Angus.. Not Haldred. The man who toiled so much to bring me to Vadros and broke my heart like that.. And at one point I will be happy if he is doing the same.

Well, now I guess Angus is so pissed off that he lost his possession over me.. He left his hold from my nape in a rash way which made my forehead hit against the hard table. "She is all yours.. ", Haldred said.

I lifted my head to set my eyes upon him.. He is glaring upon me too.. With no compassion, guilt or chagreen. I maintained my position on the table unmoving.. Cause I know what is gonna follow.. And it is unstoppable..

I felt his warm hold on my nape and while after which Angus released his. The touch once I wished for.. The touch that made me so comfortable. In one way I am fortunate that everything is gonna end today and through him..

Austin Stark.. The man I adored.. The man I expected to be my future.. Well my future will be decided soon.. It's only about whether to die today or in nine days..

Yes.. I can feel it coming.. That cold sting on my skin. He moved the dagger more deep that made my whole body tremble. I prevented myself from screaming.. They shouldn't know my pain.. They shouldn't take this as their victory. Even at the last moment I have to remain strong..

What possibly could be going through his mind..??. The thoughts mending upon his intelligent brain.. I will never know.. And I don't wanted to.. Cause I am definite they will be unfathomable.. Esoteric.. And for a more cryptic reason.. I once loved you so much..