CHAPTER -34

"Green...!!. Green isn't a color for wedding.. ", Darla screamed through the speaker. We were in the counter talking with Sam on the cell. And the warm discussion is about our brides maid gown. "How about a little solid.. ? We can make it..colorful.. Don't you agree, Hazel..??".

"Yeah.. ", I said her nodding my head "And I was thinking about a fusion, more than one shades.. It will be different.. ".

"You aren't helping girls.. We don't have much time.. Or I am gonna do that myself.. ", Sam yelled through the speaker. She should be so concerned about her whole wedding stuff and this is making her more tipsy.

Darla told calming down "Why don't we discuss that and fix it in an hour..??.. So tell me about the best men.. Do we have any luck..?? ".

"Ow.. You wish..!! ", Sam laughed. "Just his random guys I think, Darla. You will definitely find better.. ".

"Can we get back to the actual talk here..? ", I told them before drifting away from the real topic.

"Hazel.. ", I heard his voice from my back. And my heart just stopped beating for a while.. I anxiously turned around to see my bright sun.

"Austin..?? ", I whimpered as I called his name after quite a long. We never had the contacts since the Ahoras attacked me then.

He told in a light tone "We need to talk.. I will be at the exit.. ", and he left even before I processing what he told. Last time I promised I will tell him everything and I just vanished like that.

Darla shook me from my thoughts and said "Hey.. Go get him.. Go.. ". Oh.. I really want to. I have been longing to see him since I stopped acting weird. I peeked at Cole sitting at the corner and sprinted out from the deck ensuring he is not listening.

I am not gonna think about the consequences, I just want to meet him, talk to him till I feel myself freed. I walk out of the exit and sighed deeply seeing his car on the other side of the street.

I opened the car door and slid into the seat greeting "Hey.. ".The fresh cologne scent lingered in the air hit my olfactory senses giving me a mind blowing welcome to his side again.

"Sorry I pulled you out of there.. ", he told apologetically. Oh.. Please.. I don't care.

I smiled and said "I am glad you came...". My inner goddess is jumping as in its a feast. It had never been so zealous.. Now coming to the part I had prepared since a long. "I am so sorry for staying out of you for a while.. I.. I was in an awkward situation.. ". Still I am, but it's bearable.

"Well, then I am lucky you agreed to turn up now.. ", he said softly. He knocked his knuckles lightly on the steering and said "I was worried about you.. That night.. Who are they..? You told we will talk about it..".

Oh.. He remembers.. But, do we really need to do that now. That's just unfortunate news and facts. Moreover I don't want to make this meeting a bleak one speaking of my insane past and present.

"You okay with that..? ", he asked again curiously.

"Yeah.. ", I told him nodding my head "It ain't very interesting.. And I don't wanna ruin this.. peace I am having now since you showed up.. ".

He cocked his head and told "Alright.. So.. What you suggest we do now..? ". Actually I can sit here and drool upon you like that for the whole night. But it won't be cosy for him.

I looked at him and said "We have drinks next door or we can just.. talk some good stuff.. ". I turned to his side on the seat and asked "So tell me about this new project.. Red tides.. I saw it in your page.. What's it about..?? ".