• 1 •

- A/N here just some things i want to point out before we get in to the story is that
"..." > speech / talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N
Narration is normal writing but thats all i have to say so lets start this!! -

No one's POV
It was a normal day in karasuno. All the players were doing what they were normally doing. The gym filled with laughter and happiness, especially from a certain orange haired boy. Hinata Shoyo. Known for his very out going personality and absolutely adorable looks. But what if that was all a lie?

Hinata's POV
I jumped up as high as i can and slammed the ball down on the other side of the court. "UWAHH THAT WAS SO COOL!!! DID YOU SEE ME??DID YOU? DID YOU??" 
"Tsk you do it all the time why is this one any different and why are you being so loud for?" Tsuki said unamused and annoyed.
I just pouted at him and went on with practice though my heart did sting a bit but I'm not sure why though.
Tsuki's POV
"Tsk you do it all the time why is this one any different and why are you being so loud for?"
Trying to get reaction out of the tangerine but he pouted and for some reason my heart thought we were doing the olympics racing at 100 m/h for some reason. Practice went on as usual and was incredibly tiring. I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Time skip : after practice

Practice was FINALLY over yet as i was about to leave, the words that made my soul want to leave my body and disappear were spoken by the captain.
"Tsukishima and Hinata you are on cleaning duty today" Daichi spoke sternly.
"HAI" was all i heard from that energetic boy. Yamaguchi told me that he was gonna head on without me because he had to go home early.
*For Gods sake why did he have to say my name. Couldn't he pick anyone else like king.* Annoyed, i walked to the storage room to grab the cleaning supplies.

No one's POV
(Im gonna be using this POV a lot more than the others just because its way easier to use)
As Tsukishima and Hinata went on with their cleaning still having a burning passion to just sleep and rest their bodies and soul for the night. Hinata shouted "Tsuki, I'm bored!!" Out of no where. Startled Tsukishima quickly looks at the smaller boy with a confused expression "and i care why?" Annoyed and seriously just wanted to go home. As if a light bulb lit up above his head Hinata gasped "LETS PLAY A 21 QUESTIONS"
"No" Tsukishima stated
"Please" Hinata pleaded as if it was his life line.
This went on for five minutes before Tsuki just gave up and agreed to play while they were still cleaning.

Time skip powered by my lack of sleep : they finished cleaning and changed to go home and rest

Hey guys so this chapter honestly seems shit and this was mainly to get the story started to actually help start the plot so kinda like a filler chapter and as much as we already know about what happens in Karasuno i just wanted to write it out so its easier for me to write the story. Again i'm sorry this chapter was not at all interesting but i hope you like the next chapter because now its much easier to start it as i struggle with openings. Thats all i really have to say except thank you for reading this shit storm
Bye!!