• 22 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

The bus arrived and the two went on. They sat near the back of the bus and went on there phones, still holding hands. The bus rides wasn't long and took about 15 minutes. They exited the bus and began walking to the cinema. Hinata began swinging their arms while they were walking. Tsukishima looked down at their swinging arms and asked "you excited?" Hinata nodded saying "Yeah, i've been wanting to see (film name) ever since it came out!" Tsukishima smiled softly at Hinata's cuteness and squeezed his hand.

The cinema was in view and Hinata asked "who's getting the snacks and the tickets?" "Hm, i have the tickets already so we only need the popcorn" Tsukishima answered. "Really?! When did you get them?" Hinata asked as they stepped inside the cinemas getting in line to buy popcorn and drinks (we are going to pretend that cinema food is actually affordable and not overpriced). "Yesterday." Tsukishima stated. Hinata nodded at the response.

He noticed they were close to the counter and began to move behind Tsukishima, not wanting to speak to the cashier. Tsukishima wasn't blind to this and noticed immediately. Tsukishima didn't say anything about it and asked "what do you want to get?" Hinata looked at Tsukishima with doe eyes and said "sweet popcorn and coke". Tsukishima turned to the counter and saw that the other people in front just finished and left the counter. "Hi, can we get two sweet popcorns and one sprite and one coke." Tsukishima asked after the cashier asked what they wanted. Five minutes later, they got their food and left the queue.

They headed to screen 4, which was where the movie was being held. They arrived while the ads were still on, so they headed to their seats and got comfortable. Hinata already began eating some of his popcorn to which Tsukishima warned him that that if he carried on he would have none left halfway through. Hinata said it was fine and that he wasn't going to eat a lot before the film. The film started and Hinata kept true to his words and didn't finish the popcorn yet and still had quite a bit left. Tsukishima wrapped his arms around Hinata's shoulder while Hinata laid his head on Tsukishima's shoulder. They shifted every now and then but still stayed close to each other.

Hinata finished his popcorn half way through the film. Tsukishima noticed and whispered in Hinata's ear saying "told you so." Hinata lightly hit Tsukishima and pouted. Hinata turned from Tsukishima but still focused on the film. Tsukishima snickered at his sulking and told him he could share his popcorn if he wants. Hinata shook his head saying it fine and continued to lay his head on Tsukishima. Tsukishima still placed the popcorn between them and tightened his hold on Hinata.

The film ended so they cleaned up any mess they made and picked up any rubbish they produced and threw it in the bin. They both silently agreed to go to the bathroom to wash their hands and then left the building going to a McDonalds they saw on the way to the cinema.

It was close by so it didn't take long to get there. They walked in and decided what they were getting together before they got to the cashier. They finally decided what they wanted but Hinata said that he would pay to which Tsukishima declined saying he would. This lead to a small petty fight between them. Hinata stopped their argument suggesting that he would pay but Tsukishima gives half the amount so they would pay 50/50. Tsukishima agreed and said he would order, which Hinata immediately agreed to. Tsukishima snickered once again gripping tighter on Hinata's hand. "One day my hand is going to be permanently bruised and it would be your fault from gripping my hand too tight." Hinata joked, giggling a bit. "Well then, i look forward to it." Hinata made fake offended noises punching Tsukishima's arm lightly and said "is that how you treat your boyfriend, i'm appalled". Tsukishima laughed a bit and said "sure sure but my arms will also be bruised if you keep hitting it." Hinata responded by lightly smacking his arm repeatedly.

They ordered their food and sat down at one of the tables waiting for their order number to be called out. They heard their number so Tsukishima told Hinata to stay there and he'll grab the food. Tsukishima sat down once again with the food. They both said their thanks began eating. Between eating they also made some light conversations which made each other laugh. Each time one laughed the latter looked at them with so much love and fondness.

It didn't take long to finish their food so after they finished they stood up and walked to the bin to throw everything away. It was getting late so they went home, hand in hand.

So this probably seems rushed but i seriously didn't know what to write so apologies about that. Anyways that's all i have to say so byee <3