• 5 •

"..." > talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Hinata sighed knowing he wont get way with lying or even just postponing the truth to later date (like i do with all my assignments) "Fine... guess there's no point in hiding it now anyways. That person at school isn't me. Well- it is but not who i truly am. I don't know what to say except that i'm actually really reserved and prefer keeping to myself which is also why i hate talking about myself and try to shift the topic if it is ever about me. I- uh... am not actually shitty at academics. I just made it that way cause it was easier that way. Actually i'm just gonna stop explaining and have you ask questions. I'll answer all of them. Promise." Hinata explained looking at the floor with fear and anxiety rising as he waited for the questions. "... why did you fake your personality?..." That was the first thing that Tsukishima asked. Hinata took in a deep breath thinking that after he explained Tsukishima would hate him even more. "In middle school...

Flash back time~~

Hinata was minding his business as usual, finishing off some homework he had to do. However, this was all short lived as some of his class mates came up to him. Hinata not realising that they were in front of him as he had his earphones in his ears, they ripped out his earphones and started making remarks of the boy. Hinata was startled by the sudden movements and quickly looked up at the culprits. He ignored their taunts which only made them more mad and went back to completing his homework. He was a straight-A student, meaning he was already used to insults. He may have never shown it but it always hurt when they made fun of him for no reason. His personality just made the bullying worse as he was really reserved and didn't talk to anyone except his two best friends Izumi and Koji. They always stood by him and never made fun of him, they even protected him. Hinata loved them (as friends) with his whole heart as he knew they understood each other well. It wasn't the worst though and it never led to anything physical fortunately but it did make him severely insecure of himself. So when he went to Karasuno, he only thought of one thing only and that was to completely hide himself except around extremely close friends and family.

Flashback time over~~

"And yeah thats why i act different in school than out of school. I wouldn't have actually shown how i truly acted if it wasn't for me being sick. I'm sorry. I understand if you hate me now..." Hinata said looking at the floor in shame. Tsukishima was shocked but he quickly recovered and pulled the boy in to a warm hug. He didn't know why he did it but it felt right. "What are you sorry for? And why would i hate you? You are you no matter what even if we just saw a facade. You had a reason and it was valid." Tsukishima just realising that Hinata swore before his explanation shouted "WAIT- YOU CAN SWEAR". Hinata quickly covered his ears. "yes. Yes i do. Yama knows as well because he accidentally caught me so don't be surprised when i swear a lot around you" said Hinata while he snuggled in to the comforting hug which made Tsukishima blow a fuse. He was red. "R-right should we g-get back to the movie or do you want to do something else?" Tsukishima said calming down his racing heart. "Lets just watch the movie." The small boy said. "...can we stay like this..." Hinata mumbled scared of the taller's reaction. "Y-yeah s-sure" the salty boy answered hearing Hinata's low mumbling. Tsukishima put on the movie and Hinata watched intently still in Tsukishima's arm, not knowing it was a horror movie.

Helloo and thank you for reading :D i'm sorry i didn't post yesterday and sorry for the very minor angst. I JUST NEEDED A REASON FOR HIS DACADE SORRY please don't kill me. I can confirm there will be no more angst as i want this to be fluff mainly so yeah. TsukiHina will be the ones mostly talked about in the book so sorry for not really using other characters as much!! But yeah thats all and again thank you for reading byee