• 3 •

"..." > talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV
Hinata jumped up and was about to spike the set down with a lot of power when he suddenly started feeling faint and his eyes closing. He didn't manage to spike the set down but instead his body crashed to floor as he became an unconscious body laying on the ground.
"HINATA/SHOYO" everyone screamed as they saw his collapse. Rushing towards him and Suga being the most responsible quickly went to his side and checked for any head injuries that may have occurred from the fall. Seeing no injuries he asked the others if one could stay with him and take him home. Everyone was busy and wasn't able to stay with him except a certain boy so he sighed and said "I'll take him home. King do you know his address?" Tsukki quickly took out his phone to type in the address when he heard "I don't actually know where he lives and don't call me that" He quickly looked up and sighed again as he then looked and asked if anyone actually knows only to receive no's from everyone. *guess i'll take him to my house then*. He stood up and grabbed all of his and Hinata's things while he bridal carried the small boy to his house. He was partly happy he got to leave practice quite early and also partly annoyed he has to take care of someone. He won't admit it but he was also kinda happy as well.

With the team

The team was just shocked and confused as to what had just happened. THE Tsukishima, who is known to be a living piece of salt, said he would take care of HINATA. The team thought they despised each other but that seemed to not be the case. Slowly, they went back to practice collectively deciding to forget the whole fiasco believing it was because no one else was available. That was partly true on Tsukishima's case but he also was concerned for the boy, he just wouldn't show it.

Back with Tsukishima

As he reached home with the boy in his arms, he moved Hinata to on arm carefully and looked for his keys. After he opened the door he was greeted with silence as he remembered his mum was at work while his brother was at university. Silently being grateful to this as he didn't want any misconceptions or to be questioned about the situation. He walked into his room and tucked Hinata into bed as he was still unconscious or sleeping but he never knew. He went out and got a bowl with hot water and a towel to place on top of Hinata's forehead. After doing that he went to grab some medicine for him and placed it on his nightstand with some water for when he gets up. While he waited for the tangerine to wake up, he did his homework and stayed on his phone doing whatever. 30 minutes passed and he heard the blankets moving around, he looked up and saw that the boy was awake and sitting up he asked "are you feeling better shrimp?" The boy shot his head up looking at Tsukishima with confusion while quietly answering with a yes. Hinata was exhausted and didn't have any energy to keep his facade up, so he didn't and just asked "where am i?" As he noticed that this wasn't his room. "My house in my room, you fainted during practice and no one knew where you lived and everyone was busy so i just took you here instead. " "oh" was all that left Hinata's mouth after hearing what happened. "I should get going then." Bewilderment was all that seen on Tsukishima's face "You're staying here for the time being. You'll faint again if you leave the house. Are you stupid." Hinata was shocked at the sudden kindness and concern from the other and started stuttering trying to come up with an answer but just sighed and said fine. "Do you need anything?" Tsukishima asked noticing the silence from the other. Hinata just looked up at him and shook his head not having the energy to speak or do anything. "Why are you so silent its weird coming from you." Hinata just shrugged and laid back down wanting to sleep. "What the heck" the taller muttered he knew he had to get answers but clearly the smaller just wanted to sleep so he let him. As Tsukishima set out the for him to sleep on he whispered a goodnight to Hinata not excepting a reply but somehow still did from the other hearing a goodnight from him. He laid down on the futon and tried to go to sleep but had questions of the smaller boys attitude to him ever since he woke up. Slowly he managed to fall asleep with all those thoughts crowding in his head.

Hey guys, i hope you are enjoying the story... i feel like this is a mess but oh well it is my first try. Anyways i'm glad you are all enjoying the story and i'm sorry if this feels rushed but yeah thank you for reading <3