• 29 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No ones POV

Hinata's and Tsukishima's lives were really peaceful. Only ever experienced love and comfort from their close one's.

Time skip : First years are 26-27

It was the lovers 10th anniversary. The day to celebrate the day they got together. They were going to an extravagant restaurant. They had planned to give their gifts at the end of the meal. Both were wearing formal clothing to compliment the place they were going to. They were matching this anniversary. Tsukishima wearing a black silk shirt tucked into wide legged formal trousers. A wide black belt shaping the waist with a gold buckle and a simple gold necklace to give the outfit a bit of colour. Whilst Hinata wore a white silk shirt tucked into tailored white trousers. A white belt with gold elements and the same gold necklace Tsukishima wore giving a bit of life to the outfit.

What Tsukishima wore :

What Hinata wore :

Hinata wasn't trusted with driving due to this one time he nearly got fined for going 70mph in a 50mph road

Hinata wasn't trusted with driving due to this one time he nearly got fined for going 70mph in a 50mph road. The police officer was Daichi, luckily, so he got of with a warning but he did get a harsh scolding for being reckless. After that Hinata wasn't trusted to drive a car without supervision. This meant Tsukishima was driving them to the restaurant.

The restaurant was called ' Yari koi Sunō ' or ' 柔らかスノー ' ( not real and means 'soft snow'). The place was filled with white hues. It was almost colourless yet so mesmerising. The place showed hints of tradition yet the mixture of modernity made it feel complete. Gold painted the walls, snaking up every crevice. The lights were bright yet not overwhelming, as if it wants to be our friend. Music brushing air lightly with its gentle tones. The floor contrasted the walls in a pitch black. Walking in deeper into the lavish restaurant felt like falling into an abyss. The hall was grand and claustrophobia was at the back of everyone's mind as the intricacies of the subtle patterns that were indented into the glistening walls consumed their minds instead. Everything was so simplistic yet it was so bewitching.

Wow.

The thought that invaded every being that entered the opulent place.

The lovers walked in with an awe-struck face, walking to their appointed table. The tables were round and the chairs were cushioned. Both held a rich black colour that complimented the walls. Gold marble scattered across the table gave the table character.

They sat down at the table and looked through the menu that was situated on the table. They're conversation brought laughter and timid smiles to the table. Comfort, happiness, and love was all they felt. Nothing was ever boring with them and whenever they had disagreements they never argued yet sat down and talked about it. Insults are thrown from time to time but it held no meaning to them and were all jokes. They complemented each other like the moon complemented the sun. They were the pillar of each others lives.

The waiter came over after some time and they ordered their food. Hinata ordered steak and Tsukishima ordered spaghetti. Both simple meals, however were filled with divine and grace. Everything was going they way they wanted and they would never trade it for anything else.

Meals were soon dished out and they began to eat. They let each other try some of their food and critiqued as well, even if they have no knowledge of being a food critic. The meals were eaten rather quickly so they stacked their plates in size order to make it easier for the waiters.

"Are we giving the gifts now?" Hinata questioned.
"Yeah, you're going first." Tsukishima stated. Hinata nodded and pulled out a large gift bag that was filled with dino plushies and realistic dinosaur figurines. There was even a necklace that had a dinosaur bone as a pendant the metal holding the bone was covered in white diamonds to give it more personality.

When Tsukishima saw the gifts his eyes glimmered. He spotted a plain white package that had an emerald green bow keeping it shut. He took out the some-what large box and pulled the ribbon which took apart the neatly placed bow. The necklace was inside and a handwritten note was on the lid.

The note :

Happy anniversary Kei,

I can't believe its been 10 years since we got together. I hope we stay together for another 10 years and another ten years after that and that the cycle repeats so we stay together for the rest of our lives. Don't think that you're free from me after death cause i will hunt you down and forever follow you. I love you Kei and i don't think that i will ever stop loving you.

Love your sun

Tsukishima was slightly tearing up at the note and had a tender smile. "Its not much but i hope you like it," Hinata said. Tsukishima looked up from the note and up at his lover with a bewildered face and said "sunshine. This is more than enough and i love it so much. Don't downplay yourself." Hinata nodded with an affectionate smile "ok, ok, i won't but now its your turn".

Tsukishima took something out of his pocket, which made Hinata confused as to what he was doing, and got down on one knee. Hinata began to understand the situation and teared up.

"Hinata Shoyo, my sun, my love, the one who gives me comfort and the one i can always depend on. The one i know who will never lie to me and is always loyal. The one who managed to take my heart and look after it. My walls broken down with your smile. My heart always filled with glee every time i see you, no matter how i was feeling just a second ago. The one who i want to spend the rest of life with. The one who i want to stay with even in the after life. Will you, Hinata Shoyo, marry me?" Tsukishima said, opening up the box that held a golden ring with such an elegant yet simple design. The moonstone was a bright white and golden leaves on the ring held it in place.

The ring :

By now tears were pouting out of Hinata's eyes

By now tears were pouting out of Hinata's eyes. "YES!" Hinata exclaimed. Tsukishima slipped on the ring on Hinata's slender ring finger. The ring didn't look out of place and fit Hinata very well. Everyone around them was cheering and congratulating them. The two were content and they knew they wouldn't change that for the world.

The chapter is finally complete so i hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it took quite a while for this to be posted but i was having a bit of trouble on writing this chapter so i hope you didn't mind the wait. Anyways thats all from me so byee <3