• 12 •

"..." > talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Time skip : Saturday~

The lovers were told where the other two were gonna meet up. It was a small cafe, which was cozy and warm. The pair agreed to meet up at the place 30 minutes earlier than them before hand. They were planning to sit away from the window to stay hidden but though they were hidden they still had a view of the whole cafe.

With Yachi~

Yachi was panicking though not as much as yesterday. Her outfit was already prepared so now all she had to do was collect herself and change and get the chocolates that were in the fridge. They were already packed away neatly in a cute box
(This is what the chocolates look like :

Pretend these aren't branded and this image is not mine!!)She had an hour to spare so she was able to take her time

She had an hour to spare so she was able to take her time. After about 20 minutes she finally collected herself. She was still nervous but overall she was excited and ready to confess, and if he rejected Yachi she was also prepared for it. She got changed and wore this :

Her hair was how she usually styled it, not knowing what else to do with it

Her hair was how she usually styled it, not knowing what else to do with it. She also put on some makeup but it was pretty light, wearing only mascara, lip gloss, highlight, and blush. She went over to her fridge and took out the chocolate and made sure they were still placed right. By then there was about 15 minutes left, so she walked to cafe as it wasn't too far from her home. She arrived 5 minutes earlier so she waited nervously for Yamaguchi to arrive. She placed the chocolate on the seat next to her to hide it from Yamaguchi.

With Yamaguchi~

Yamaguchi was stressing even though he has everything ready. He was worrying if Yachi didn't feel the same way and if he got rejected. He took about half an hour to calm down leaving him with 30 minutes to get ready. He looked over at his desk to look at the flowers he ordered.
(This is what they looked like :

These are so pretty \(//∇//)\ )

He finally got changed in to this outfit :

He had 10 minutes left so he quickly grabbed the flowers and left the house and headed to the cafe

He had 10 minutes left so he quickly grabbed the flowers and left the house and headed to the cafe. He managed to get there on time and he hid the flowers behind him. He sat down across Yachi when he spotted her. He placed the flowers beside him without her noticing. They both greeted each other and Yamaguchi asked what she wanted so they could order. As soon as they separated Yamaguchi flushed in a bright colour and Yachi quickly hid her face in her hands. Yamaguchi finally calmed down so he went up to the barista ( i think thats what they are called ) and ordered for them. The food was finally prepared so he grabbed the food and thanked the barista and headed back to his seat. He quickly glanced at the flowers, thinking of when he should confess, before returning his attention to the angel in front of him. Yachi also had the same thought in her head. Simultaneously, they thought *i'll do it when we finish eating* determined to confess. They started having a light conversation with giggles every now and then but each time one laughed at something the other said, they looked at them as if they were the best thing in the world. They stayed in the cafe for an about an hour or two still completely oblivious to the lovers watching them amused at their interactions. They were soon about to leave to head to the park near by but they stopped each other, speaking over each other, "I have some thing to tell you" "I need to tell you some thing". Yachi spoke softly saying "y-you can go first-" "No no you go" Yamaguchi said, effectively cutting of Yachi. "Oh um... ok.. wait what if we said it at the same time" Yachi said just wanting both to do it quickly due to her nerves. "Yeah, sure, of course" he quickly replied getting even more nervous. They were both ready to get rejected not knowing that their love was requited. The two lovers were snickering in the background watching them be nervous wrecks. "Ok 3..2..1" Yachi said before they both grabbed their gifts and said " I LIKE YOU". They shouted but not loud enough to make a disturbance. They quickly looked at each other with wide eyes. Shock lingered in their faces as they muttered "y-you like m-me?" Or any thing similar to that. Euphoria was shown in their eyes as they looked lovingly in to each other. They began to understand the situation they were put in and then began to become even more aware that they confessed at the same time. Surprise was evident in their faces before they started to piece everything together. "wait...DID WE GET SET UP" by now the lovers watching bursted out in laughter watching their faces contort as they began to comprehend the plan they created. The new lovers heard the laughter and looked to where it came from to see a mop of bright orange hair and tall blonde man laughing. "HINATA/TSUKI" they both shouted. The two boys put their hands up as if they were surrendering while still laughing. They started walking over to the two lovers and Hinata began to speak saying "are you gonna accept each others gifts or what?" He was still laughing as this was entertaining for him. The new lovers immediately blushed and looked at each other but turned their heads over to Hinata when he started speaking again. "Ok ok we'll leave you two lovebirds alone now. Lets go Tsuki," They turned to head out the door but a teasing tone prevented them from doing so as Yachi said "aren't you two also lovebirds as well~" The two felt their cheeks go red and with a hushed tone of bewilderment said "how did you know?.." Now it was the other two's turn to laugh. "One me and Kiyoko saw your confession, two Tsukishima would never be here doing this with you unless you were close" Yachi answering their question. Tsukishima just shrugged and pulled the older closer to him before saying "well we'll be going then bye" Hinata just mumbled a bye still processing the info they learnt. Once the two were outside Hinata practically shouted, though it wasn't too loud, "WAIT KIYOKO ALSO KNOWS-" Tsukishima cut the panicked boy with a kiss and said "yes she apparently does but it's fine, ok." Hinata nodded at the boy and held his hand saying "let's go to the arcade" pulling the boy to the closest arcade he knows because he wanted to stay with his boyfriend longer. The lovers inside the cafe though just looked at each other before Yamaguchi broke the stare and gave the flowers saying "these are for you..." Yachi's eyes lit up as she saw how neatly they were placed and just how pretty she found them. She then replied excitedly "They're so pretty!! And these are for you!" Giving the chocolate she made for him. They exchanged smiles before they left the cafe. Yamaguchi stuck his hand out to Yachi for her to grab, which she happily took, and escorted her out before going to the park with their gifts in hand.

Any of the images used in this chapter (or any chapter) is not mine!!
The side story finally ended and our angels have gotten together!!! They are so cute as well!! So yes we are finally going back to the original plot or we may have some 'filler' chapters which is just TsukiHina fluff cause i do not want to write smut. Thats all from me, and i hope you are having a great day! Anyways byee <3