• 26 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Hinata arrived home safely with Tsukishima. It was late so they knew they couldn't loiter around for too long. Once they arrived outside of Hinata's home, Tsukishima pulled Hinata into a hug. Hinata yelped in shock but nonetheless wrapped his arms arounds Tsukishima's waist, tilting his head upwards to get a view of Tsukishima's face. Tsukishima looked down and moved one of his hands to softly grab his chin and pull him closet for a brief kiss. Feeling each other's lips, they smiled.

They had parted from the hug with their hands still joined to each other. The moment, however, was ruined by a tiny girl running outside screaming "ONII-CHAN". Hinata immediately turned his body letting go of the taller and crouched down to Natsu's height. She immediately jumped into her older brother's embrace and finally noticed his lover beside him. "Kei-nii!" She exclaimed. Tsukishima ruffled her hair and gave her a small smile and asked her "what are you doing up this late?" Natsu pointed at her older brother and said "i was waiting for him!"

"Oh really? Well i'm here now so why don't you go inside and i'll follow behind," Hinata told Natsu as he put her down. She nodded and ran back in the house to the living room. Hinata turned back to Tsukishima and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go in now so see you tomorrow," Hinata said. Tsukishima nodded and responded saying "alright, remember to ask your Mum of the dinner thing, okay?" Hinata nodded and waved as Tsukishima left to go back to his home. Hinata walked into the house and made his arrival known.

As he was taking his shoes off, his Mum came over to him to greet him and asked "how did they react to your relationship?" Hinata greeted her back and responded to her question, while laughing, saying "They took it well and his Mum complained to his brother that he should find love as well,". His Mum nodded and was about to turn back to go to the living room before Hinata called out to her and asked "Ah, Mum, Kei's Mum asked if we could all go over to their place and eat dinner there sometime. So, could we?"

Hinata's Mum's eyes lit up at the request as she vigorously nodded her head and said "of course! Ask your Lover for her number so we can plan everything!" She exclaimed while still teasing the orange head boy. He nodded his head with a light blush coating his face. He fished out his phone from his pockets and went over to messages and clicked on Tsukishima's contact. As he was messaging Tsukishima, his mother left the hallway back to the living room and he moved to his room leaving only his shoes behind. He didn't expect a reply back that quickly so he took it as the chance to change back into some pyjamas and do his night routine.

Once he finished, he went back on his phone checking his socials if anyone messaged him when he was with Tsukishima and if he got a reply yet. Exhaustion was taking over him at this point and as he saw no reply, he let it take over him and went to sleep.

The next morning~

He woke up from his slumber as his alarm blared through his room. Groggily standing up, he moved to the bathroom to complete his morning routine. As the mission was completed, he ventured back to his room and changed into his uniform as it was a Monday. The day everybody dreads. He went on his phone to check the time and saw it was 5:25am. He had to leave the house by 5:40am to arrive at school on time. He checked his messages to see if Tsukishima had responded to his message. As he checked Tsukishima's contact he saw 5 messages from him.

(Texting : Hinata - Tsukishima)

♥︎ Kei ♥︎

My Mum said yes to the family dinner thing btw
Oh and she said she wanted your Mums number to organise it
AND MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU GET HOME BITCH

I-
Well i'm home now and her number is xxxx-xxxxxx
......
You fell asleep didn't you?
Nice

I did fall asleep
What are you gonna do about it?
Oh and warn her about my mum messaging her about it

Oh you finally messaged back -_-
Idk what should i do?
And i already told her

Tf am i supposed to say give me kisses??
Alright

Fine thats your punishment for making me wait for your messages ig

I-
Fine by me
See you later  <3

(Text end)

After he said bye he went over to his Mum and gave her Tsukishima's Mum's number. Hinata's Mum put it in her contacts happily and thanked her son as she messaged her quickly about the event. He grabbed his things for school as he made his way out of the house and went to his bike then headed to school.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next chapter! Schools are opening where i am so i have to catch up with all the work for school but i will still be posting as i normally do so do not worry about that! Anyways thats all lovelies so byee <3