• 23 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

It was a Wednesday afternoon and all the first years were hanging out on the roof as it was their lunch break. Yachi was leaning on Yamaguchi whereas Hinata was in Tsukishima's lap. Kageyama was leaning on the wall looking at the two couples while drinking his milk. "The PDA in the room is amazing" Kageyama sarcastically said. The four laughed and Hinata teased saying "We aren't in a room but go off i guess". Kageyama glared at Hinata while everyone was laughing at his comment. The other first years also began teasing Kageyama as they began increasing the PDA to annoy him. "OK OK I GET IT I'M SINGLE." Kageyama shouted out of irritation.

Yachi laughed and then told everyone to actually eat before the bell rings. They all began to eat in a comfortable silence for 5 minutes until Yamaguchi spoke up asking Tsukishima "When are you going to tell your Mum that you two are dating?" Everyone looked up at Tsukishima for an answer. Tsukishima shrugged and said "maybe by the end of the week or next week? Depends on when Sho wants to." Hinata was the one respond saying "i don't really mind, i just wanted you to feel comfortable to tell her." He leaned down on Tsukishima's chest, his breathing beginning to match Tsukishima's breathing. Tsukishima hummed at Hinata's response and wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist.

"Oh yes why don't you start fucking since you want to be all over each other." Kageyama said, while rolling his eyes, as the two were basically cuddling. Tsukishima raised one eyebrow and smirked replying "didn't know you were into that shit, king." Kageyama looked at them with a disgusted face. "Bakayama, stop being so jealous, i'll set you up with someone if you want." Hinata said laughing. "No." was all Kageyama said responding to the both of them.

In the background, Yachi and Yamaguchi was watching them amused and continued to eat knowing that they wouldn't stop bickering with each other until someone stops them. They were not going to be that person as this incredibly entertaining to them. The two held hands and leaned on the wall behind them. Yachi's head was still on Yamaguchi shoulder. Yamaguchi eventually also leaned his head on Yachi's head still watching the shit show infront of them.

"You've been hanging out with Tsukishima way too much to the point his salt his rubbing on you" Kageyama said to Hinata with a serious tone. This made Hinata lose his shit completely with Yamaguchi and Yachi. "I mean i am his boyfriend so that would be expected, wouldn't it king?" Tsukishima retorted with a humoured face. Their bickering had no bite to it and was usually done for fun. Kageyama groaned and just angrily drank his milk. Soon enough the bell rang indicating the end of lunch. They got up and packed their things and went to their respected classrooms.

Time skip : end of after school practice~

Tsukishima finished changing first so he left the clubroom and waited at the gates for Hinata to finish changing as well so they could leave together. Once Hinata finally left the clubroom and met up with Tsukishima, they began walking. They were holding hands and stayed in a comfortable silence. Tsukishima surprisingly was the one to break the silence saying "so this weekend?" Hinata looked up at Tsukishima confused and said "Huh?" Tsukishima looked at the smaller then looked ahead and then replied "telling my Mum". Hinata understood and smiled and nodded his head stating "sure". Tsukishima smiled as well and they went back into the comfortable silence.

Their arms swinging as Hinata soon began to pull Tsukishima in to a run. Hinata soon let go of the hand and looked back while running and laughing and yelled for Tsukishima to catch him. Tsukishima complied to the smallers wishes and also began running after him. A smile was on his face as he ran after the small angelic boy ahead of him. It didn't take long for Tsukishima to catch up and enclose him in his grip as the older laughed with glee. The road was empty and the only thing that filled it was the light breeze from the wind and the trees swaying with tranquility as well as the laughter from the two lovers. They soon went back to walking as their arms swang in the afternoon sun. They finally arrived in front of Hinata's house so the two shared a light kiss before parting ways awaiting for tomorrow to see each other again.

That ending was dramatic but cute so yes it had to be done ψ(`∇')ψ ...moving on, so if you want we could do a q&a if you want so comment any questions you have about me or the story! We are so close to the end of the story i'm amazed. Anyways that's all i have to say so byee <3

SO I JUST CHECKED THE TAGS AND I MANAGED TO BE #1 IN HINATA SHOUYOU???? PLEASE WTF HOW?! I REALLY AM THANKFUL TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY LIKE I DONT KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY REACT TO THIS AT ALL!! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS THIS STORY!!!