• 11 •

"..." > talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Hinata picked up the call from Tsukishima and said "Kei!" With an excited tone but his voice still showed serenity. Tsukishima responded to Hinata saying "Shouyo, i have something to ask." "Me too but ask yours first then i'll ask mine". Tsukishima thought for a bit thinking of how he would ask the question. "Ok so do you know how Yachi wants to receive a confession?". Hinata was shocked but managed to say "...I was gonna ask the same but about Yama...". The two stayed silent for a bit before realisation hit them like truck "WAIT THEY LIKE EACHOTHER?!!" Hinata was the first to recover from the shock and said "Well this is gonna be easier then. Ok so every time we get any tea on them we spill it it to each other." Tsukishima listened to Hinata shock lingering but then seeing how it wasn't too shocking so he said "Sure but like please answer my question..." with a calm tone. Hinata thinking back to remember the question "OH right so Yachi is not someone who likes extravagant things but cute and meaningful things. She not one for going all out. Those make her overwhelmed. Now about Yama, what about him?" Hinata replied to Tsukishima with curiosity creeping up as he finished his quick speech "Hm, he's pretty similar. Prefers small things over large things." A sudden thought popped up in Hinata's mind and quickly relayed his thought to Tsukishima before he forgot it "Wait what if we made them confess to each other at the same time? Their faces will be pretty funny if we're being honest" "We are getting them together not having them as our entertainment Shouyo." The taller replied through the phone though there was a hint of amusement in his voice. "C'mon~ this can be our payment without them realising. Plus they like each other anyway so it would lead to the same result no matter what we do, so might as well have fun with it Kei" Hinata said trying to persuade the other to go with the plan. "I- Shouyo you really want to do this don't you?" He sighed before continuing. "Fine i guess we can. It'll be funny so why not." Agreeing to the master scheme of Hinata's. "Ok lets message them and tell them how their crush would like to receive a confession." "Alright Sho" "Sho?.." Hinata questioned while his heart was racing with happiness. Hinata tried to restrain himself from  squealing. "Yes Sho~ why do you not like it?" Tsukishima teased knowing Hinata liked the nickname. "No, no, i like it. I like it a lot.." Hinata quickly replied fearing that Tsukishima would stop calling him the nickname. "I guess we should text them now. Right Sho~" Tsukishima was having fun teasing the smaller imagining Hinata being all flustered from being called that. Hinata, like Tsukishima's imagination, was all flustered and his cheeks were red from blushing. He quickly stuffed his face into his pillow after saying a bye and love you. After he recovered from being teased he opened up Yachi's contact and started relaying to her about what Tsukishima said to him of how Yamaguchi would like to receive a confession through text. Yachi was quick to reply saying thank you to Hinata a million times for helping her out. Hinata even gave her ideas of how to confess. Yachi liked one of the ideas a lot and said she would confess to him that way. Yachi was still conflicted though. She didn't know what was the right time to confess him. Hinata received a message from his lover asking if he knew when to get them to confess. Hinata thought for a while. After some time, a light bulb lit up over his head as he got the idea to make them both ask to hangout with each other and confess there. Tsukishima let Hinata take control and just relayed the idea to Yamaguchi as Hinata did the same. Yachi said ok and went to find her crush's contact.

(Text : Yachi & Yamaguchi)
Yama
Hey Yamaguchi

Hey Yachi

Are you free on Saturday?

Oh, I was gonna ask the same thing and yes i am free

That's cool um do you wanna go to the cafe on Saturday then?

Sure

You can pick the time, i don't mind when we go

Oh sure so what about 1pm?

Yeah that's fine ( ^ω^ )

(Text end - sorry that was probably shitty and awkward to read)

During the whole time they were texting the two were pretty awkward and extremely flustered messaging each other. They were filled with excitement and also were really nervous. They didn't know what to wear and do or talk about. *crap* the two thought as they were now stressed and overthinking everything. They both quickly rushed to their phone and messages their best friend. Their best friend was telling them to calm down and that they would help them out on picking an outfit. It was a Thursday, so Yachi planned out everything to do on Friday. Make the Chocolates and plan her outfit so she doesn't stress over it on Saturday. Yamaguchi had done something similar but in his schedule he just had to pick out an outfit and order a personalised flower box to confess. Yachi had made sure that Hinata would come over tomorrow to help pick out her outfit and Yamaguchi did the same with Tsukishima. The best friends obviously agreed. The lovers messaged each other saying that they'll find a meeting point to stalk the other two and watch their confession.

Finally posted!! This is longer than my other chapters and really hate the texting section but i cant use that layout for shit so i guess that the best we are getting. As i say all my chapters I am still very grateful that you are reading my book and gave it a chance. I don't have much to say so byee <3