• 8 •

"..." > talking
*...* > thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Tsukishima finally arrived home from there hangout and immediately went to his room to text the tangerine. He quickly greeted his mum who was in the kitchen as he walked up the stairs. His room wasn't what people really thought his room would be. His walls were pastel purple and he had dinosaur figurines scattered all over. Overall his room had that soft aesthetic vibe. He fell flat on his bed and grabbed his phone scrolling through his contacts looking for the tangerine's contact.

( this is texting and Hinata will be in italics and Tsukishima will be underlined )

Tangerine

I reached home.

Thats good, do you wanna chat for a bit?

Sure what do you wanna talk about?

I'm not sure... I didn't think i'll get this far...

You dumb bitch

shut up shithead

Yh yh whatever. Whats your favourite food?

Tamago Kake Gohan Why?

Mine is strawberry shortcake and just so we can start from somewhere

Weirdo

Dumbass

Beanstalk

(Out of text)

This continued on for a while and they talked until 2am not realising the time.

Time skip 1 month later ( please don't hate me for this jump) ~

It's been a month since they started to get closer to each other. During that month they both grew feelings for each other and it was pretty obvious to those close to the two but some how the team except Kiyoko, Yachi and Yamaguchi realised their love for each other. The three smirked and looked at each other and said "OPERATION TSUKIHINA". The team didn't hear them as they were in the gym while the three were still by the clubroom. As they were walking to the gym they made plans on how to follow the two. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during practise except that when they had their break Tsukishima was talking to the Yamaguchi but had his arm rested on top of Hinata's head and Hinata just let him. Hinata was also conversing with Kageyama, well more like bickering. Soon enough practise ended and everyone was tired and wanted to go home. Yamaguchi had to go home but left the stalk- following to Kiyoko and Yachi. Tsukishima finished changing and left the clubroom and went to the front of the school as if to wait for someone, which he was. Hinata finished a couple minutes later and headed to Tsukishima. As they met up at the front Hinata dropped his guard down and became his true self. He softly smiled to the taller boy as he ruffled his hair. They both left the school and went to a cafe and since it was late no one was really there they were able to order quickly. They grabbed the food and headed to the furthest booth. The two girls followed them and went to the booth that was hidden from their sight but still close enough for them to see whats going on. They also ordered but since the boys were so pre-occupied they didn't notice them there. The girls were shocked when they realised Hinata wasn't being loud but more calm and reserved. Hinata continuously had that same small smile. Hinata didn't notice the frosting by his lips but Tsukishima did and as if it was a natural reaction he quickly swiped the frosting with his thumb and licked the frosting from his thumb. They both were redder than chili and the girls were squealing at the cuteness. The boys stammered between their words and had thoughts racing through their heads.
*WHY DID I DO THAT? What if he gets weirded out? This is bad. I love this man now he's gonna be weirded out* Hinata jolted his head up with wide eyes as he heard what Tsukishima said. "Wh-what... you... love me..." Hinata said bewildered. Tsukishima looked up as well also with the same wide eyes "you heard me. Shit. I said it out loud didn't I?" Hinata was partially amused at him being flustered but also found it extremely cute. "I love you too..." Hinata said quietly looking at the flustered boy across him. "Wait what- really?" Tsukishima said. "Really" the boy said lovingly. "So will you be my boyfriend?" Hinata said tilting his head to the side as if he didn't know the answer. "Yes you dumbass" Tsukishima managed to let out without stuttering even though he was still very flustered and happy. Hinata wanted to tease the taller so he did just that "I'm not the dumbass babe~"  This made Tsukishima covered his face with his hands "stop" he mumbled lowly knowing he doesn't want Hinata to stop and was very warm inside. Hinata giggled and Tsukishima looked as him as if he was the most precious thing on the planet. The two boys continued to tease each other and also just talked. When they finished there food they left the cafe hand in hand. The two girls inside the cafe were squealing with joy as they witnessed love blossom into something more. The boys reached Hinata's house and as they were about to part Tsukishima pulled Hinata in by the arm and wrapped his hand behind his waist as Hinata clashed into the taller's chest. Tsukishima lifted Hinata's chin with his index finger and thumb as he placed his lips onto Hinata's soft lips. Hinata was shocked but did melt into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's neck for support and closed his eyes. The kiss was passionate and innocent and just filled with love. The kiss lasted for about 1 minute before they parted. They stared into each others eyes as they held each other in their arms. No words were spoken because they weren't needed but they both knew they had to go home eventually so the broke the hug though they still held hands and were saying their bye's but before they fully left each other to go to their homes they said "i love you" to one another. Both had smiles on their faces. They finally let go of each other and went to there homes both content and happy. What they didn't know though was that the two were being watched by a certain two managers, who saw the whole show. As the two left their sights they started squealing and were very happy to know that another couple bloomed in the team. They had taken pictures of what happened and sent them to Yamaguchi knowing he would want the tea.

AHHH IM SORRY IM LATE WITH POSTING also i'm sorry that text message part was weird but i'm not used to writing in that format nor do i know what to write there. HOWEVER thank you for reading and sticking by for the next chapters. I will try to post more quicker but school is a bitch and loves giving me homework so thats really annoying. Anyways thats all from me so byee <3