* F I R S T * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

You recently moved from Hyōgo to Tokyo because of your father's architecture job. He recently received a promotion that was impossible to ignore which was unfortunate since you had to leave your friends and life behind. Your mom refused at first, because she knew how this would affect your grades and happiness but soon realises how beneficial it would for you to experience a new environment before university. Since, you were the kind of person who valued their parents and wouldn't like to disappoint them, you'd often lie to your mom whenever she'd ask how you were truly feeling. The truth is, you didn't know how to feel. You were stuck between two mindsets. One that conveyed your childish sentiments and the other was the one that regarded mature, rational thinking.

You moved into a fairly wealthy area where the houses are classy, modern with a very admirable viewing. You lived by the end of your neighbourhood, next to an impasse. It was a five bed-room pillared house with three bathrooms, two garages, two living rooms, a 425m oval shaped pool and beautiful vegetables garden your father begged for. The house was painted with solemn walls, and marbleised flooring.

Your room was pretty plain, unfortunately. It's not like it was any of your fault. Your mother simply didn't want you having led lights hanging on the ceiling with cloud like decorations and fake veins and leaves all around the room. Not to mention those "horrific" you used to hang of your favourite singers and anime characters. Your Mom would never approve of you having a room that, in her eyes, belonged to a nine year old girl.

You had spent the last week of summer break at the house, studying and catching up work you had missed in the first term which was pretty given the option you chose and having no guidance nearby. You could've played it off in the first week as the person who has no idea what she's doing to then be helped by the whole class but you wouldn't dare create an image as horrifying as lying. Especially not at Haikyuu College, the school of schools in all of Japan.

It is one of the best schools in the country. It was known for their athletic achievements and performances. Your father sent out months in advance your grades and solos to the schools, in the hopes that you'd make it in as you'd receive the opportunity to work with the best teachers and instructors.

The night before your first day of school was nerve racking as you were having another episode of the "what ifs" but it wasn't all. Something that bothered you more than a simple first day was taking the train. You absolutely hated public transport because they contained a lot of bacteria as well more individuals in tight spots, causing more bacteria. The thought of someone accidentally sneezing, coughing, vomit, burp or fart in the same space as you petrified your poor soul.

Of course, the moment your mom found out of this phobia, she immediately sent to the doctor to be examined. They observed that it's simply germaphobia and it wasn't anything severe though, it is something that would time to conquer. For the past few years, they are convinced that something must've triggered you when you were younger that scared your brain into panic mode to have such a phobia present after years of aide.

~ T I M E   S K I P ~

Y/N's POV

It was six in the morning and of course I managed to wake up 30 minutes before my alarm went. Yay me. I don't understand why am I so stressed or excited for the first day of school. It's going to be like every other school. Students, competition, hotties and ugos, drugs, sex and alcohol. No in between.

Aggressively, I kick out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to go begin your morning routine. Think of the most basic routine and minus three products. I would love to pull a full skin care routine everyday of my life but that comes with a hefty price of waking up early to be on time for school.