* T W E L F T H * * C H A P T E R *

Y/N's POV

I swiped to the right and answered his FaceTime request. I put on my AirPods in my ears so that no one can hear his voice cause God knows how mom would feel about this. Especially dad.

"Hey," I said as I was adjusting the camera so that he could see. I put a box of tissues so that it doesn't fall.

"Hey, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm in the kitchen making my tea. Were you sleeping cause I can't really see you?"  I answered as I was picking up the kettle and putting the hot water into my tea cup.

"Not really, I was reading. I don't feel like changing out of my black hoodie and switching on my room lights," I could see him looking grumpy that I asked.

"So how was the party?"

"I can't tell you right now until I'm in my room so just wait about five minutes for me to finish my tea," I whispered, putting one hand near my mouth.

"Why not?"

"Just wait, geez you're so impatient. No wonder you got no girlies," I eye rolled as I continue to drink my tea.

"Are our conversation just going to be about relationships and you trying to make fun of me about cause I could be just as rude as but you aren't ready for that conversation," he sighed.

"Okay but what else do you want to talk about? You start the conversation and also you could try to be mean to me but no can hurt me because I live with a mother who  tears down my emotions on the daily," I threw a peace sign as I stuck out my tongue.

"Okay, what are your interests then?"

"I would say I love to read a lot of books, I love dancing and volleyball, I love maths and enjoy watching tv," I finished my tea and went to the sink to clean the cup and spoon.

"I didn't know you liked volleyball. Why haven't you told me this?" He seemed offended.

"I just did though...but yeah I love recording the matches on tv and watching them on a Sunday afternoon. I do wish to see the matches live like watching it on TV is fun but the adrenaline of watching it live is where it's at for me," I already put in my gloves and started to clean the cup and spoon.

"Is that why you came to see us on Monday?"

"Yeah, that's why. Misaki-Cham was kind enough to allow me to watch your practice and it was just something I always wanted to see," I rinsed off the soap off the cup and spoon and grabbed the cloth to clean.

"And what did you think about the way I play?" I could hear a little cocky tone in his deep voice.

"I was actually starring more at Oikawa and Kageyama and Daichi and Tsukishima and Hinata of course, and Asahi and Atsumu and Osamu because their duo is just a chef's kiss. Let's see, I was kind of glimpsing Yamaguchi and Nishinoya but I was fully drawn to Tanaka and Tendo like who does it like them. Sorry I wasn't paying attention to you," I awkwardly look at down.

"So you basically looked at everybody but me...I see," he sounded mad.

"Don't take it personal. I can always see you another time," I put the cup and spoon away and grabbed my phone to go up stairs.

"How can I not when I am pretty sure I stand out more than a lot of them. Did you ignore me on purpose?"

Shit, he is really mad.

"No I didn't, it's just that your presence isn't as strong as the others. It's okay, I can always ask if I can watch another practice one day so that I can only focus on you. How does that sound?" I tried making him feel better.

"Why don't you come to our match on Saturday instead?" He mumbled in a childish way but it was loud enough that I could hear.

"Oh my gosh, are you asking me out of a date?"  I stopped walking up and pulled the Debby Ryan face.

"It's not a date but it's the closest you will ever get so sure," He sarcastically said.

"Did you have to attack me like that? Like all I did was breathe and you just had to rain on my parade," you continue walking up the stairs.

"You literally just insulted me so expect it back," he argued as I reach my door.

"Fine whatever, anyways, what time is it and what time will you pick me up?" I batted my eyes and smiled.

"I have to go in the bus with my team so I can't pick you up nor go home with you and same goes with Misaki-chan since she is the manager," he rejected me.

"Okay but like at least buy me a ticket?" I drop my phone on my bed  and went my closet to get my pyjamas.

"Yeah I can get you one," he agreed while I was changing out of my outfit.

"Really?" I said so excited that he actually agreed.

"Well yeah, it's free for me to bring a guest so..."

"Jackass," I insulted him as I unstrapped my bra.

"Why would I pay for you though if it's for free?"

"Because you said this was a date and in a date, the girl is suppose to be treated expensively," I argued. I had finished putting on my pyjamas and went to the bed.

"You must watch a lot of movies...hate to break it to you but I don't do that on dates."

"Okay so for this date what will you do for me?" I went to my night stand to grab my diary to write about my day.

"Let's see...I would let you watch the game and you would obviously cheer for me in the crowd and, after the game you would walk near our changing room and I would come out of my changing room to see you. You would congratulate me from winning and how amazing my spikes were during the match. Then I would compliment how loud you were during the game and that I could point out where you were in the crowd," he responded in such bland way but those words made me fluster like crazy.

"Then do that." I said as I was finishing the last paragraph.

"Do what?"

"Do what you told you would do on a date," I closed my diary and put it away.

"Would you really want that?" He asked softly.

"If this is the closest thing I have to a real date then I'm taking it plus, it sounds super cute," I smiled at him.

~

We spent the rest of the night talking about TV shows we had watched when we were kids and finally, I had fallen asleep in the middle of the conversation around two in the morning.