* F I F T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

The game had finished and it was already 17:34 and you realised that you hadn't told your mom how late you would be arriving home.

| Mom❤️ |

You
Sorry mom but I forgot to tell you that I'm going to be arriving late at home.

I will be home before 7 but that is all I can confirm.

Mom❤️
It's okay sweetie, I'm not mad.

Just make sure you are home before seven and that you do not take the train.

You
Why can't I take the train?

Mom❤️
It's late and I do not trust Tokyo as much as back home.

Tokyo is a big city where dangerous things can happen and I don't plan on allowing you to go back all alone any time soon.

Ask someone to take you home.

You
Why can't dad or you pick me up ?

Mom❤️
Dad is still busy at work and will only come home around eight.

I am still at work at this moment so no.

Go ask and see if someone can take you home.

I have to go back to work.

Bye sweetie, I love you ❤️

You
I love you too 😒

You put your phone away and you quickly speed walked towards Misaki and the coach as they were in the middle of a conversation.

"Todoroki-san, you can always ask your friends to help you out, like your friend here since she was very helpful and quiet," the coach said smiling at you.

"Thank you sensei," you bowed. The coach left you two alone and went back into his office. You were glad as this was the perfect time to ask her for a favour.

It is literally my first day and I'm already asking favours. Some friend I am.

"What's wrong Y/N-chan? You look stressed?" Misaki looks at you worried.

"Do you have car?" You asked.

"I do but what for?" She sounded very confused.

"Well you see, my mom doesn't want me to use the train at this hour and I know we just met like literally today but, can you please drive me home?" You embarrassingly look down.

"But of course, I don't mind at all. Where do you live?" She took out her phone and went of Google Maps.

"I live in ***** ***** ************" you answered.

"Wait, I think one of the boys live close to you. Let me go ask one of them to take you home," she runs before you could say anything.

Bitch I said you not them 😒
It's okay it's okay.
Just as long as it is not Kiyoomi-kun or Miya-kun then it's all good.