* N I N E T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

The first two months of school have passed and after a long period of discussion you agreed to set aside Saturdays to help Kiyoomi out.

You weren't as nervous as before when it came to be alone with. You have been talking to him less formal and more casual as the school year passed. Sure, he didn't talk as much as you do, but at least he wasn't mute during the whole conversation.

When the clock struck 10:15, you left your house to wait by the concrete pathway. He told you to specifically wait outside because he was going to arrive around 10:20.

Less than two minutes, he was exactly where he told you he would be. You found it oddly fitting to his personality. Being very precise and all. You found it quite cute.

You got into the car, put on your seat belt and brightly stared at him. He was very confused yet not surprised by your attitude.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He said driving away from your house.

"Am I not allowed to stare at your face?" You complained.

"You are but it's weird of you to do it without any reason."

"I do have a reason. You didn't greet me."

"Why should I be the one to do it first?" He muffled.

"Because you are my chauffeur and I deserved to be greeted beforehand," you proudly flipped your non existent hair as it was in a bun.

"You're so weird," he rolled his eyes.

"So where are we going?" You changer the subject after chuckling at his comment.

"My house," he said sounding like he already told you.

"Didn't we say the library though?" You nervously asked.

"Yes but my parents are out so I thought it would be better to go there instead," he explained.

"Oh...okay," you tried your best to hide your true reaction which was anxiousness.

Shittttttttt
Not this being my first time alone with a guy
Why am I so excited????
Plsssss, if this is where my first kiss will be then I'm gonna cry.
I want car kissing and car sex only
Damn...maybe I am a hoe...

Surprisingly, his house was less that five minutes away from your house which made you smile. The thought of you being close to him gave you many ideas as to how you could easily walk to his house.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks as he opens the garage.

Shit

"I'm just smiling just because, once again, I can and can I ask why you ask so many questions? Like it's cute and all but why?" You lightly laughed as you grabbed your book bag.

He ignored your answer and went back to concentrating on parking his car inside. He smoothly reversed into the garage in just one take. You both got out of the car and you allowed him to lead the way just as he closed the garage door. Just before stepping into his kitchen, he offered you a new mask. You gladly took and exchanged the one you were currently wearing.

You walked inside with him and look around to see a beautifully clear white walled house, full of crystal clear chandeliers and many photos of Kiyoomi with his family. You couldn't help but be amazed.

"Damnnnnnn, your house is soo gorgeous. I just love it," you complimented.

He didn't bother saying anything in response. His focus was to get you to his room.