* S E V E N T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

It's been eight months since your fight with him. After five months of grieving, you stopped liking and moved on with your life. You wanted to focus on dancing and your grades.

Misaki became your best friend as you both grieved together. Ushijima told her that he wanted to focus on volleyball because of scholarships programs. You surprisingly got along with Oikawa, Tsukishima and Misaki's brother, Shoto. Even though you don't necessarily hang out with Shoto as much, you occasionally see him inside his "office" and text from time to time. Tsukishima and you both love to make fun of each other. He understands your humour. As for Oikawa, he enjoys spoiling and flirting with you. You absolutely loved being treasured by him because Atsumu would constantly get jealous. Life was treating you better than you expected. Your grades were surpassing your expectations every time, you have gotten more affectionate with your parents. You can hug them with no problem and even use the train though you have to wear your mask at all times.

~

It was 15:00, school had ended for the year and Oikawa had offered to drop you off at home. You agreed to his offer and started to walk to the train station.

"So what are you going to do after this?" He asked as today was the last day of your exams.

"Well I got accepted into the University of Tokyo so not too much. My parents are going to help me move my belongings into my dorm and settle in without any situations. And you?" You asked him.

"Wait I got into the same university as you. How exciting is that? Us being in the same university, maybe in the same class, or the same dorm," he smirked at you as he put his arm around him.

"No no no no, I can't. My dorm only takes two people sorry," you rejected him and removed his arm from your shoulder.

"The fact that you had rejected me because there wasn't enough space and not because you didn't want me, makes me happy. Ugh, you are making it so hard for me to not ask you out," he pouted. You laughed at him as you walked inside the train station. You had arrived inside but now you are waiting for the train to come.

"So tell me Y/N-chan, if you were to be alone for the school dance, would you allow me to take you with me?" He shyly ask.

"I don't even think I'm going to be honest," you chuckled.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"I am going to see her with him on the dance floor. And frankly, that would ruin my night. I would rather just stay home relax, maybe watch a movie, you know?" You briefly explained.

"Come on, you already told me you were over Nakamura-chan and Sakusa-kun. Please, for me?" He grabbed your hands and brought you closer to his body.

"Well I guess I'm just no-" before you could finish your sentence you could hear your train slowly approaching you. "I have to gooo, bye Kawa-kun," you hugged nice and tight. He hugged you back the same way. Once you finished hugging each other, you put on your mask and left his side to go inside the train

You went to go find a seat near the door. Moving past many people was still a struggle you had to deal with. So the best option was to always be near the door.

I wonder what am I going to do tonight?
Mom and dad are not going to be here all weekend.
Maybe I can go for a swim?
Sounds fun.
Maybe I could dance a little.
Oooo, maybe I could practice my freestyle later.
Ugh I swear why do I feel like someone is looking at me?
Nah, I'm just paranoid.

You put your earphones in and let the music flow through your brain and release all your stress. Rosé had released her debut album (I hope lol) and you had already purchased her album on Apple Music. You looked outside the window and watched how the sun was setting into the winter night sky. The train was very warm and cozy.

~ T I M E   S K I P ~

You stretched out your arms as you got up to get out of the train. You walked out into the cold dark night with your earphones inside your ear.
You took off your mask and continued walking towards your neighbourhood.

It's really cold outside.
Why didn't I bring a coat, you dumb fuck.
Geez, how can I be so dumb

You had entered your neighbourhood but something felt weird. You could feel a shadow behind you. You didn't want to reveal where you lived so, decided to take the long route to go to your house. You felt that panicking wouldn't get you anywhere so just stayed calm and kept on walking.

You could feel his presence being a few meters away from you. You didn't hesitate to walk a little faster and grabbed your phone to immediately send messages to Misaki, Oikawa and Tsukishima. You went onto the group chat to text them.

The class of the ElItE

You
Guys, I think this is an emergency !!!!!

I'm currently walking around my neighbourhood because someone is following me everywhere I go.

I'm really scared, so if any of you guys see this and I don't respond anything in the next hour or so please call the police. If I answer with I'm fine, please don't believe it unless we can video call or doing something that I could only know in case of the guy tells me to act fine or something.

Choose what you want but don't   write it down in the chat room or else  the kidnapper will know what to do.
Okay in case he comes bye, I had fun with y'all, see you on the flip side.

You chuckled as you wrote the last part. You knew that you may have over exaggerated the situation but you never know what may happen in any situation.

You felt that you had walked enough circles, so you decided to walk back home assuming that he lost track of you. You turn back to see if the person was still there, and all you could see was a tall male figure, walking quicker than before.

You panicked. You stopped walking and began to run for your life. Your heart was beating so fast making you worried as you're anxiety kept rising. Your tears were gushing out of yours.

Your running speed began decrease as your stamina wasn't as strong as you expected it to be. You could hear his footsteps get louder and louder.

This was it. You couldn't out run him, you can't fight back. You ran out of options except for one. The last choice that you could think of is to bend onto your knees, hug them and the moment he touches you, scream for your life.

You stopped running and immediately went bend on to your knees. You tried to calm your heart rate but it didn't seem to stop beating so fast. You moaned out your cries as you heard him stop running. He walked towards you, bent over and grabbed both your arms to force you to stand up.

Author's Note

Y'all idk why I added a thriller moment if I can't even write one 😭😭😭

Help-

The last past is trash, I apologise but it had to be done.