* T H I R T E E N T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

On Sunday, you woke two hours later than you wanted to but, Kiyoomi didn't mind cause he understood your reasons. Both of you spent the morning focusing hard on maths and eventually, he started to succeed with the exercices although there were a few mistakes. You gave him a test to do while you started to study for the theoretical part of vectors. It took him about an hour to complete which was plenty enough for you to finish writing down the definitions. He was so proud of himself for making only three mistakes out of all the 24 questions. It was a small celebration between himself but you could tell he was happy.

The whole week was pretty bland as expected. Dancing was pretty much the same as always. You were always put in the middle of choreo but never in the front, which made you sad but, you knew you had to work harder to be better so everyday after you finished dancing and getting dropped off by Kiyoomi, you would practice the choreography to its fullest potential. You made sure the moves were executed with elegance and not forcefulness.

On Friday, the stress you had for this test was beyond your care, Misaki, Oikawa and Atsumu had to try to calm you down before the test because you could feel your anxiety go through the roof. You knew that if you had a panic attack during this test that it would cause so much dilemma that you didn't want others to worry about so, you told them that you will be fine til the end of session.

As you were doing you test, you could feel yourself not thinking straight because, people were making too much noise. Misaki's table was moved a little bit further than yours so she can't calm you down so you turned to Kiyoomi and you looked at him with panic in your eyes. You could feel your throat slowly closing. Tears were were prepared to fall down my cheek. He wasn't sure what you were trying you to say as he can't read your mind nor your eyes. Instead, he took your hand that you weren't using to write your test and rubbed his on your hand. This just made feel even more freaked out than before but after a while, it started to help. You calmed yourself down and finished your test in a heartbeat.

Later on that night, you didn't want to annoy after today so you texted instead.

Mimi 🥰

You
Misakiiiiiiiii

Mimi
Yeah?

You
I must confess...

Mimi
I still believe?

You
No no no
But lowkey yes  😌
But that is not the point

Mimi
Okay...

You
Okay so I think I like Kiyoomi but the thing is that I don't think I want to confess.
You see I love the whole flirty type of relationship we have and also like we just met so like I highly doubt he likes me back. 😔
But yeah I don't know I kinda wanted to tell you...

Mimi
OMFG
SO YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO ADMIT 😭😭😭😭
IM SO PROUD
I CAN TOTALLY SEE YALL GETTING
INTO IT IN THE CAR. 💦🍆
YOU WOULD BE WAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER GIRL
YASSSSSSSSS 👏🏾👏🏾

You
Um....who is the other chick  😃
Also no we wouldn't fuck because a sis will only do when married 💍
I live in a catholic household so no ma'am  🧍‍♀️
Plus I am also catholic so it would break the Ten Commandments and I don't think I want to break lol.
Also was I that obviously...😅

Mimi
Lol no the ex is meh 😒
You don't need to worry about her.
So you just a horny catholic
Chile 👩🏾‍🦯

You
But can I see her though?
I wanna check out the competition
👁👄👁🤜

Mimi
Plssss you will be fine but sure, she usually comes to the games so come tomorrow.

You
I am already going lol the coincidence

Mimi
Wait how? 😀

You
Kiki got me a ticket

MimiLook at him go 💅🏾He wants you bad and you know it 😏

Mimi
Look at him go 💅🏾
He wants you bad and you know it 😏

Can you not get my expectations high like I know he just wants ass like obviously but he don't like me like that.
Anyways I have to go talk to my mum so see you tomorrow or next week.

Good luck 😔✊🏾

I'm gonna need it.
😔

You went downstairs to the TV room because your mom was relaxing and watching The Nanny.

"Mom...I need to talk to you," you took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.

"Yeah sure," she said as she paused the TV.

"Can I go out tomorrow to see the school's volleyball tournament?" You nervously asked.

"Who is taking you?" She immediately responded.

"No one...I wanted to take the train," your voice began to fade.

"Hm...no that won't work for me," she rejects you with such ease.

"Why not? I'm literally almost 18 and I know my way around the area," you argued.

"Do I care? You are under my care and what I say is final sweetie," she smiled. You eye rolled and walked away from her.

"Well I could agree to you going but only...and when I say only I'm serious. Only if I come with you and you stay with me the whole time," you turned around and look at her with ridiculousness.

"You are kidding me? You have to come with me? No no no no and no, I would rather ask dad," you snapped.

"Sorry my dear, but father is going out with friends so it's either me or you stay home and we can watch something together," she looked at you with such amusement.

"Fine whatever," you left in defeat.

You walked inside your room and you wanted to cry out of the fact that it would be so humiliating bringing but also, that she just doesn't trust you to do anything.

You didn't want to think about it so you decided to prepare your outfit. You wanted to look like a goddess but not overbearing. You wanted plain with flavour. You wanted to stick out but not like a sore thumb. You wanted to look bright but not end up looking like unicorn diarrhoea.

Yeah...I'm in deep shit.