* T W E N T Y - S I X T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

"Okay...I'm listening," you wipped your tears and stopped crying.

"The first two months after you guys stopped talking to each other, he had stopped hanging out with Nakamora. He wasn't very thrilled to be at school. He had gotten quieter than usual and he seemed frustrated during practice. I was very worried about his mental state so, I had asked his cousin, Motoya-kun how he was. He told me that he wanted to speak with me in private so, we went inside my car. Once we were in my car, he explained how he was acting weird. He didn't sleep a lot for most of the time, he would spend it staring outside from his window. Apparently, when he would drive home last your house, he would make sure to go as slow as possible in hopes of seeing you. After talking to him, I went directly to Sakusa and pulled him aside to go to outside to confront him. He obviously, wasn't too thrilled about me talking to him about you. He kept saying he was over you but he never looked me in the eye. I kept telling him just to talk to you and work things out but he continuously refused. I gave up and went back inside, but as I stepped back inside, I peeked behind me and I saw him wiping his eyes with a tissue. I of course, walk back and asked him why he was crying. He immediately pushed me back as he didn't want to talk to me. I asked him to tell what is wrong or else I would tell you that he was crying and all the other stuff his cousin said. And that's when he finally told that he missed you so much. He broke down in tears just talking about you. He really likes Y/N," Misaki teared up as she was describing the situation.

You were at lost of words. You would have never thought that he was going through a tough time like you did. "So in conclusion, you two both deserve each other. Okay," she said as she hugged you tightly. You kept quiet the whole time.

~

After a long day of your emotions being on a roller coaster, you and Misaki had bought your dresses. Misaki had chose a red strapless shirt dress that had ruffle material with golden heels. You had chosen a  f/c halter neck short, princess dress that had a sleeveless back. You paired them with glossy f/c flat shoes because you hate high heels.

Once you got home, your mom asked you if you had eaten and you lied to her said you did. She then asked a series of questions wondering what you did the whole day. You answered all her questions obediently. You told her told her that you were tired and you just wanted to sleep. Luckily, she wasn't in a prissy mood so, she let you go rest.

You walked upstairs to your room and you went directly into the bathroom to shower. You felt very grossed out form today. From the air inside the store to the food court tables. You just wanted to rip off all your skin off. You were frustrated and tired.

Once you finished scrubbing off all the excess skin and washing off all the soap from your body, you dried yourself and went to put in some cream. You lightly spread the cream around your body with delicacy as you scrubbed a tad bit too hard. Finally, you put on your winter pyjamas on.

You went inside your bed and snuggled yourself as the temperature was very cold inside your room. You didn't feel like talking to Sakusa tonight because you wanted to forget the ideas you were thinking today so, you forced yourself to fall asleep.

~

Your body automatically woke up as the sun was rising from the sky, you check what time it was on your watch and it was 08:36 in the morning. You had slept for over twelve hours.

I must have been really tired.
Yikes

You check your phone and you saw four missed calls and six messages from Sakusa. You unlocked your phone and checked the message he sent.

Saki Boy 🥰

Saki boy

Hello?

Helloooooo?

You there?

You must be busy getting ready for tomorrow. Don't worry I'm not mad.

Just wanted to let you know that I will be picking you up around 17:30. I think there might be traffic tomorrow.

Let me know if you want earlier or later. Have good night

You were in tears as you read the messages.

"Ugh, why does he have to do this," you said in frustration. You didn't feel like going through the motions so you went back to sleep for a few more hours.

~

"Y/N?" Your mom shakes you to wake up. You groaned at her and turned the opposite way from her. "Y/N, you need to eat. Come out, I made your breakfast," she begged.

"I don't want to. Leave me alone," you refused.

"What is wrong with you? You have never said such words to me before," she didn't like your attitude.

"I just want to be left alone, is that so hard to ask?" You crowed as your tears came flowing out.

"Yes it is. Now tell me what is bothering you," she sat down on the edge.

"Does he really like me?" You sniffled as you turned to face your mom.

"Dear lord, your eyes are all red. Have you been crying the whole night or what?" She pulled your chin up with her hand to see how red they were.

"Maybe, why? Are they that bad?" You became worried.

"Well yes," she answered with a horrid face.

"Wait what am I going to do? I have a dance to go to," you pouted as your tears were forming.

"Don't worry I have a life hack to help you look okay but first let me answer your question. Yes he does, because if he doesn't then why would he date you?" Your mom reassured you.

"I don't know maybe out of pity," you sighed.

"Then why don't you just ask him that question?" she simply answered.

"Cause he would lie."

"And how would you know this?" she lifted he eyebrow.

"Because he is that type of guy," you lied as you weren't sure how you would know such.

"Y/N, that may be your dumbest answer you have ever said. If you don't know then say so, but don't lie because that was stupid," she wasn't keen on your answer.

"Sorry," you mumbled.

"Now, go ask him when he picks you up because I don't want to tell you a lie. Go eat, or else I won't let your leave the house," she threatened you and left.