* T W E N T Y - N I N E T H * * C H A P T E R *

Narrator's POV

Misaki led the way to the bathroom and Sakusa followed. She walked in to check if there were any other girls inside. Fortunately, it was only you inside the stalls. "You have ten minutes to break up with her then, you get the fuck out of here and don't even try to pull any some sneaky shit when I'm not looking," she snarked at him. He nodded and went inside the stall.

He locked the door and slowly looked around the bathroom. Many thoughts were running through his mind, but he snapped himself back as he knew it was not the time.

"Anyone there?" You call out as you heard foot steps roaming around the room.

"Misaki?"

He was too strung to let out an answer.

"Misaki, is that you?" You asked again but yet no sound was spoken. You felt very anxious, so you opened the door to see who it was. You crept out and you saw Sakusa standing by the sink, looking at the wall.

You were at first startled but then, you changed your emotion to anger. "What do you want? Didn't you already break up with me?" You scoffed as you thought it was pathetic of him being here.

"I wanted to talk and no we didn't break up," he cleared the air.

"The way you treated me, definitely felt like we broke up. Who the fuck tells someone to get out, to their so-called girlfriend? No one, so you definitely broke up with me," you smirked at him.

"We had an argument. That's all," he quietly spoke.

"Bull shit. You got to lash out your dumb shit while I did nothing but cry. If that is something we are suppose to do in the daily, then I don't want it. You made me feel like shit just for feeling this way. Have you ever thought once, why I haven't asked those questions like that? It's because, I never wanted to persevere myself as someone who doesn't trust you when I really do trust you. Something you should know about me is that, I question everything, everyday. I second guess everything I do, no matter. I can't help it."

"Then why couldn't you-"

"Who said I was done talking?" You interrupted him. "The fact that you still want to put the blame on me when you are in the wrong here as well. You know...I knew that dating would've been very difficult because of how I am but I never thought that you would ever be the problem," you continued your point.

"I'm sorry," he fadedly apologises.

"How am I suppose to trust this sorry when you could pull the same shit again?" You didn't leave him off.

"That's what dating is, I guess. You don't know but you just trust the process," he became very anxious.

"You know I have trust issues, and you expect me to believe this is the most that you could do to apologise?" you gave him a nasty glare.

"I don't know what to tell you. This is the most I can do," he shrugged.

"Oh and why is that?"

"Because I expected the worst from you."

"What?" You blackly stated at him.

"I always thought the worst of you because of how great the week had been. I mean, you are always sweet, funny, caring for me but also yourself and I just wanted the world to stop just so I could spend more time with you. But then, you left those "hints" and it made me think that you were going to cheat on me...like Ri- Nakamura did. And I know, I shouldn't compare nor enforce it in our relationship but I guess the relationship left me in a bad state. Why are you crying?" He muddled.

"I mean...your story is pretty sad and awful. Geez, I can cry for anything," you whined as your tears ran through your cheeks. He let out a chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You were wiping your tears.

"You crying when I'm suppose to be crying," he chuckled again.

"I'm emotional, stop judging," you let out a laugh.

"I'm emotional too," he argued.

"Please, you have never cried in front of me. Not once," you bickered.

"I don't have to cry in front of you to be emotional. Plus, I don't look good when I cry," he sighed.

"Please, your eyes would glisten if they did. I cry like a tarantula," you peeped out a smile.

"At least you are honest."

"Hey!" You slapped his shoulder and he let out a laugh.

"I'm suppose to be mad at you," you sulked.

"I know, but I don't want you to be mad at me anymore. Can I promise you that I will definitely try my very best to lash out at you like that again?" He looks into your (e/c) eyes.

"Promise me, you won't ever do it again. Cause that is toxic shit that I don't want to be apart of," you demanded.

"I promise and promise me, that if you ever feel that I'm not showing how much I like you, tell me so I can show my appreciation to you," he grabs your hands. You became flustered as held your hands.

"I promise," you smiled as you went in for hug. He leans in a little bit to hug you back.

"Can, we leave this place after we are done hugging?" He asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I just realised that we are in a bathroom that is cleaned at most, three times a week," you shivered in disgust.

"Then let's leave now and go enjoy the night," you stepped back. He made a sound which you knew meant "okay".

You walk out of bathroom and you see Misaki leaning on the wall, looking grumpy. "Ugh finally. You okay, bestie?" She deeply sighed.

"Yes, I'm fine now," you said as Sakusa walks out of the room.

"Why's the bitch looking so happy?" She curled her lips up.

"We worked it out?" You smiled.

"In less than 20 MINUTES??!?!! How?" She checked her phone to see the time.

"Yeah."

"You do realise that this is going to turn out toxic if you work it out this fast. This won't work out," she warned you.

"I'm aware of it and we will talk it out more in the future just right now, I'm not in the mood to hold a grudge on him," you calmly explain.

"Okay, but if he messes up again like this then I will not hesitate to break you guys up and for him to be decapitated," she glared at him.

"Promise," you both said. She nodded and let you both go back to the dance.

You walked inside the basketball court, holding hands. You hear the music and you knew that it was time for the slow dance. Many people were already dancing with their partners. They played Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, one of your favourite songs.

You didn't know what to say or do as Sakusa seemed to be walking around the court, looking for something. "What are you looking for?" You shouted a little bit as the music was very loud.

He pulled you a little longer until he found what he was looking for. "So," you furrowed.

"I wanted to ask you to dance with me, but I didn't I want to embarrass myself so I looked for a place where we could dance with no one in our business," he briefly explained.

"Wow, the effort you went through, just to not get embarrassed," you laughed.

"So, may I have this dance?" He lets out a hand.

"You know how to dance?"

"I learned a thing or two on YouTube," he smirked.

"Then yes, it would be my honour," you grinned.

He grabs your hands and puts his hands in the right placements. He adjusted his hands as well as you did and you both began to dance to the rhythm of the song.