chapter five

tw: fighting/gore/blood, language; 834 words; unedited

IMPORTANT: I SWITCHED THE POV. TELL MY IF U LIKE THIS BETTER OF IF I SHOULD KEEP IT THIRD PERSON

"if you continue fighting, i will slice her throat right here, right now," dream's cold words hung in the air. nobody else said anything, they didn't even move. 

tommy, tubbo, and fundy all stared at me and dream in horror. 

wilbur somehow managed to keep a calm facade, but i wasn't surprised as hiding his emotions was his specialty. 

george and sapnap had matching sick grins on their face, while the man in purple just stared blankly. 

eret still stood in the corner, completely unharmed. he looked distressed, but after what he did i didn't give a fuck about him. 

and although i couldn't see his face because he was behind me, i could tell dream was smiling just from his voice. the second the thought flashed through my head, he leaned towards my ear, far too close for comfort. although, there was a knife pressed against my neck, so comfort wasn't really an option regardless.

"what's your name?" he whispered sweetly. he was breathing heavily, perhaps from the intensity of the fight earlier. "i'd like to know the girl who was able to beat me in less than five moves," he continued.

I just breathed in response, the knife was too close to my neck, which stopped me from speaking. i made eye contact with wilbur, who just looked confused. oh, right. nobody but me had heard what dream said.

"when i ask a question, i expect an answer, love," dream spoke again, even closer to my ear this time. i had to hold back the shiver threatening to go down my spine at the nickname. fucking creep, who calls a random girl they've seen twice love? for god's sake.

"i can tell you one thing, my name certainly isn't love," i responded softly, pulling my neck back slightly so it was no longe pressed right against the blade. this did have a drawback, however, as now my whole body was pressed against his. 

dream sighed, but something about it put me on edge. i dont know what it was, but his sigh was fucking terrifying. "i don't like repeating myself, love. i'll ask you one more time, what is your name?" his words were slow and cool, still right in my ear. 

before i could reply with some snarky comment, he pressed the blade back up against my neck. i let out a shaky breath before speaking. "y/n."

dream chuckled lowly. "what a pretty name," he said. turning his attention back to everyone in the room, he spoke again. "now that i have your precious y/n's life in my hands, you are going to do exactly as i say. if you do these things without protest, we won't attack. if you do, not only will you die, but so will this one here," he said, motioning towards me with the other hand that was still wrapped around my waist. 

tubbo, tommy, and fundy all looked towards wilbur to see what he would say. "alright," the tall boy spoke. "just don't hurt her," he finished.

dream smirked. "first things first, put your weapons down."

wilbur was the first to drop his axe. tommy tried to protest, but wilbur gripped his arm and pushed his sword out of his hands. i watched as it cluttered to the floor. fundy and tubbo also dropped they weapons a few moments later.

"good. that wasn't so hard, was it?" dream said. he was still smirking cruelly. "now, line up against that wall."

they did as told.

"finally," dream said while he adjusted his grip on me. suddenly the knife was gone, but was replaced by his hand. the other moved to hold my wrists together. "you are going to let me, george, sapnap, and punz walk out of this room, completely untouched," he finished.

"we can do that. just let y/n go," wilbur said.

"oh, i don't think you understand. the girl is coming with me," dream said. his voice was laced with evil intentions. i could still feel his smirk.

at dream's words, all four boys protested. in response, dream, ripped the dagger back out of his sleeve, moving it back to my neck in less than a second.

"i told you, the girl is coming with me. if you know what's best, you'll let it happen and no harm will come to any of you," dream said.

tommy continued to try and protest, but wilbur reached his arm out, blocking him from actually doing anything. 

"good. i'm sure we'll be seeing you soon, wilbur," dream spoke. he shoved me forward, keeping his grip tight as he led me away from the bunker. as soon as we were out of the other's sight, he leaned towards my ear again. "see you when you wake up," he said before a blunt object hit my head hard, causing everything to go black.

*

if u liked the 1st person point of view better lmk:) i will probably continue writing form this point of view unless an overwhelming amt of people tell me to switch back to the way i did it in the first few chapters