chapter ten

tw: some slightly sexual themes pogchamp *insert that one smily face with wide eyes because im typing this on my mac* lmao

the moment we made it back to the house, i knew i had to escape. wilbur obviously didn't want to risk too much, as he knew i was safe, which was understandable. however i figured he wasn't about to plan some sort of break in rescue mission and a risk people's lives, so i knew i had to do it myself.

and when dream dropped me off in my room, the idea was too good to pass up.

looking back, it definitely wasn't my best idea, and i probably shouldn't have done it, but that wasn't important. 

once again, my dumbness surpassed my logic, and i did it anyways.

oh god.

as i stood in l'manburg's caravan, surrounded by tubbo, tommy, wilbur, and fundy all asking me how i did it, i internally cringed. 

"y/n, in all seriousness, if you did something bad you need to tell us," wilbur said, speaking loudly over everyone else.

"oh god, woman, did you blow shit up?" tommy said as his face lit up with a smile.

i cringed again. "are you sure you want to know?" they all chorused "yes" in response.

"well, here goes nothing-"

*a few hours earlier*

as dream walked me back to my room, an idea suddenly popped into my head. sure, it was stupid, but... it could work.

dream let go of my arm in order to open the door, and i took my chance and sprinted down the hall. obviously, his reflexes were much faster than mine, and in just seconds he had me pinned against the wall.

"what do you think you're doing, love? trying to escape again?" he said. damn, why did his voice get so low when he was talking about me?

i breathed deeply in response, taking note on how close his face was to mine. i looked up into his eyes through my eyelashes, in a- i hate to say it- very sexual way. god this was awkward. 

dream just stared back at me, looking deeply into my eyes. he definitely sensed what i was playing towards, as i could see the smirk under his mask. he moved his arms from either side of my body, instead cupping my face as he leaned closer.

i leaned forward as well, trying to really make it seem like i was into it. he noticed this, and took it as consent to lock my lips with his. the kiss was rough, and very intimate. he slid his tongue into my mouth without hesitation, and after a minute or so we both pulled away for a moment to get air. 

at this point, we were both breathing heavily, and before he could make another move i locked my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

his arms left my face and reached around to grab my ass. taking the hint, i jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips, and he carried me into the room without breaking the kiss. practically throwing me onto the bed, he laid down on top of me and started grinding his hips on mine as the kiss deepened. i could feel a slight bulge in his pants, and grinned my hips as best i could from under him.

his hands slid up and down my body, and opening my eyes i noticed he had dropped his axe on the floor just a few feet away. perfect.

i engaged in the kiss for a few more moments before lunging towards the floor where the axe was. he was so confused he didn't even react, and in just seconds i swung the axe towards his leg, causing him to cry out loudly. 

deciding that was enough to cripple him, i sprinted out of the room. left, right, right, straight, left. thank god my memory didn't fail me. 

my legs moved as fast as they could, and soon i found myself whizzing through the forest. my injured leg slowed me down slightly, but it didn't hurt too much and i was glad for that. and in just minutes, i found the prime path leading to l'manburg.

*back to present*

tommy, tubbo, fundy, and wilbur just stared at me in bewilderment. i left out some pretty specific details, but they appeared to get the gists of what had happened.

"but hey, now i'm back here," i finished, hoping to break the awkward tension. 

tubbo moved towards me and hugged me for the fifth time since i arrived. 

"no, no, no. we are not going to ignore the fact that that green bastard almost willingly had sex with you," tommy said abruptly. 

"agreed," wilbur said. 

shit. i had forgotten my brother was in the room. why the hell did i tell him that? oh well, at least i was home.