chapter seventeen

hello again:) guys wtf we're almost at 25k reads and 1k votes???? i literally have screenshots of when this story only had like 26 reads and like 4 votes. btw thanks for adding this to ur library, your names are so creative lmao it's so funny when a notif pops up that this story was added to someone's library named "gay" or "yooteubers" or some shit anyways enjoy the chapter UNEDITED BTW COMMENT IF U SEE A TYPO PLS:)

the next few days were very similar to the days i spent as a hostage previously, with one pretty significant difference: dream was around me constantly. i specifically remember the events of the first night we slept in the same bed (while i was conscious, at least, i had no idea where he slept before i woke up). that first night i had been stuck in the room for a few hours, and i spent most of the time skimming the books on the shelves. i still couldn't walk the best, so any attempts at escape were put on hold until my leg was healed. 

just as i thought i couldn't take the boredom anymore, footsteps approached, and dream entered the room with two plates of food in his hands. he sent me a smile, and i glared in return. i hadn't forgotten about the events of this morning- he was way too close. shit- hopefully he didn't bring up anything else about our conversation from earlier, i really didn't want to talk about that. 

he sat across from me at the table opposite from the desk and bookshelves, placing one of the plates in front of me. 

"so," he spoke as he picked up a fork. he grabbed a bite of food and put it in his mouth at a painfully slow pace, i was anticipating what he would say next. he chewed slowly, but when he finally swallowed he continued speaking. "how was your day?"

i furrowed my eyebrows. why the hell was he asking about my day? the psychopath fucking kidnapped me, why would he make small talk?

dream rolled his eyes. "do i really need to remind you to answer?" he said slowly before shoving more food in his mouth. 

right, the last few times i didn't respond he didn't take it well. i shuddered at the thought of him pinning me against the wall, his hot breath down my neck. "considering the fact that i'm being held hostage, i have no idea where and how my friends are or how long it'll be until i see them, my leg fucking burns, and i'm sitting across from my kidnapper as he calmly eats while there are hundreds of creepy ass pictures of me like ten feet away- my day was fucking awful," i snapped. 

"you should really watch your language," he replied with a laugh as he continued to stuff his face with food. 

i glared at him in disgust. "at least i have basic manners."

"you're not even eating," he said pointedly.

he was right, i hadn't touched my food. for some reason, i really wasn't hungry, and the more i thought about it my stomach ached slightly. "i'm not hungry," i replied.

"speak for yourself," dream said. his plate was almost empty, even in a short matter of minutes. "it's fucking hot in here," he continued as he paused eating in order to pull off his hoodie. luckily, he had a shirt on underneath, but his toned abs still flashed as he pulled the sweatshirt up and over his head. 

that was the end of the conversation, and i averted my gaze as he finished his food. based on the previous pace at which he ate, i wasn't surprised when his plate was completely empty one or two minutes later. 

"i'm fucking exhausted, so i'm going to bed. you can stay up if you want, but i'm turning the lights out so you won't be able to do anything," dream warned as he stood up. i nodded slightly, and he walked over and flopped down in bed. sitting up for a moment, he pulled his shirt off, leaving him in just sweatpants. i turned away to avoid staring- he was really fit, although i hated to admit it.

i felt his gaze on me, so turned back towards him. "what?" i asked.

"are you going to sleep or not?" he raised an eyebrow as he spoke. i stared at him confused for a moment, before i realized.

"oh- OH. i'm sorry, there's no way in fucking hell i'm sharing a bed with you," i stated. 

"we don't have extra blankets, so you don't really have a choice," he pointed out.

"you've got to be kidding me," i said, and he sent me a humorous smile in response, to which i just glared back.

standing up slowly, i walked towards the bed. i laid down opposite sides from him, and moved to the very edge. i could feel his gaze on me yet again, and i heard him laugh, along with a click before the lights went out.

surprisingly, i fell into a very deep sleep very quickly, which is what i blamed the events in which i woke up to the next morning on.

when the sun finally shone through the small window in the corner, i felt something heavy across my waist, along with a presence pressed against my back. it took me a few moments, but once i came to my senses i shot up from my laying position. i was fucking spooning dream. turning back, i found his eyes were open and he was smiling at me. of course- he was awake and did nothing about it.

when he saw my shocked expression, he burst out laughing. i continued to just stare at him in bewilderment, and he just kept laughing.

that morning was, to say the least, fucking embarrassing. and that was only the second day- five days later i was completely fed up with him. and every day, thoughts of wilbur, tommy, tubbo and fundy plagued me, were they okay?