chapter fifteen

y'all school and soccer starts in 12 hours and i am not ready for that lmao. anyways updates will probably be less frequent, but hopefully still every two or three days!! ANYWAYS 10K READERS AND 500 VOTES???? WTF I LOVE U GUYS also this is unedited so there's probably like 50 mistakes oops

"i'd rather not," i replied to dream, avoiding eye contact. the last thing i wanted to do was talk about the method i used to escape. it was awkward enough having to face him, let alone talk about it. 

"that wasn't a request," he said. why was his voice so much lower when he spoke to just me? his tone was noticeably different when others were around. 

"i think we should talk about those pictures in your desk, stalker," i responded. i really, really, really didn't want to talk about it.

dream laughed. "it's kind of funny that you think you're in charge here," he paused for a moment as he stared me down. "anyways, where did that thought come from? what part of your brain though seducing me and then using my own weapon against me was a good idea?"

"it worked," i defended. sure, i wasn't too proud of what i had done, but i had escaped, which i definitely considered a success. "besides, you were really into it, " i continued cockily. it was true- he was more than willing to engage in the activity.

he rolled his eyes. "if it worked, then why are you back here?" he asked, completely ignoring the end of my statement.

"no, you don't get to ignore what i said," i spoke. "anyways, where exactly is 'here?'" i was hoping he would give me some hint as to where i was.

dream ignored the end of my sentence yet again, not giving away any details as to where i was. "are you deaf? how many times do i need to explain to you that i am in charge, not you? you don't get to ask questions. now, why would you kiss your 'psychotic kidnapper,' as you put it?"

"because you fucking kidnapped me and i wanted to get out," i said and crossed my arms.

"there were numerous other ways you could have done that, many much easier and faster. of so many options, why would you choose the one that resulted in us doing that?"

i grumbled under breath. he had me there. dream smiled triumphantly.

"on to other matters. obviously, you will be staying in my room to further your- protection." he chose the last word carefully, although i would've just said it was to prevent me from escaping. we both knew he wouldn't have given a shit about my safety if i wasn't a hostage. "along with that, you can't leave the room, and the same rules as before still apply. however no one else is allowed in my room so i'll be delivering your meals. if you try to escape, i will kill every person you love, no hesitation," dream spoke. 

nterrupted him and muttered under my breath softly. "you said that two escape plots ago."

dream raised one eyebrow. "pardon?" he asked, and i shook my head signaling i wasn't going to repeat it. he rolled his eyes. 

"so, back to the original topic. i have a great deal of interest in why that was your top idea," he smirked, standing up from the table and walking over to me. i kept my gaze forward, meaning he was out of my line of sight.

dream placed his thumb and forefinger around my chin once he reached me, turning my face up towards him. his lips were just inches away. just as he opened his mouth to speak, sapnap and george entered the room. dream jumped backwards and wordlessly returned to his chair as i glared at him.