chapter eleven

tw: blood and other shit

i realized the next morning how dumb my plan was. sure, the beginning and execution was great, but what was i to do when dream arrived at l'manburg's walls threatening to blow the whole thing up?

yeah. it definitely wasn't an ideal situation. however we all stood at the gate, facing the green bitch, trying to stay as calm as possible. wilbur seemed to have a plan, although i knew it was just a facade to throw dream and the others off. 

"wilbur, i will say it once more. give us y/n, and we will leave peacefully. if you don't, i'll light this fucking piece of tnt," he said whilst motioning towards the explosive in front of him.

tommy laughed loudly. "it's just one piece, what's that going to do?"

"light it, dream. let's see what this single piece of tnt does to our country," wilbur said with a smirk.

dream sent a smirk back at him, and pulled out flint and steal. "have it your way, then," he said before lighting the red explosive on fire. 

we all stepped back so the explosion didn't cause any harm. a fairly large hole was left, but it was very little damage.

"fuck," i heard wilbur mutter. "fuck- y/n run. RUN!" he shouted.

looking down, i noticed another piece of tnt. and another. and another. in fact, there was a whole fucking line of it running right through l'manburg, and it had just been set off. tommy, tubbo, and fundy all sprinted in one direction, while wilbur grabbed my arm (geez- what is it with people and grabbing my arm recently) and pulled me the opposite direction. 

in just seconds, the air was filled with smoke and the continuous bang of explosions. fire was everywhere, and ashes rained down on us. 

"FASTER!" wilbur shouted at me. bitch- his legs were five times the size of my 5'4" ass there was no way i was keeping up with him.

i stumbled slightly, tripping over a rock. wilbur let go of my arm, and before he could stop his momentum carried him far enough away that he disappeared into the smoke. looking down, i noticed the bandages around my leg were falling away, and the wound that was mostly healed had completely reopened. 

i tried to re-wrap the bandages and stop the bleeding, but before i could make any progress i lost consciousness, falling to the ground below me.