electricity

"We have to find her." Lydia says and we run out the school, as I got to Stiles's jeep, I look behind me to see them just getting into the parking lot. I get in the back and Stiles speeds off as he gets inside.

As we drove I look out the windshield as we made it to her house. "Stop!" I yell and Stiles slams on the brakes as I climb out, running to a body on the pavement.

"Scott!" I yell, shaking him. "Scott!" I wipe the blood on his forehead as he comes to.

"Barrow, he took Kira!" Scott yells sitting up.

"We know, he was after her the whole time." Stiles says.

"I'll call Isaac." Scott stands and walks a few feet away as he talks on the phone. As he hangs up, he walks back. "Nothing. We have to think of something he's going to kill her."

"I knew he was there," Lydia starts, "how did I know that?"

"You heard the flies." Stiles states. "What do you hear now?"

Lydia pauses, trying to hear something. "Nothing. I feel like I can do this. It's like on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. It literally makes me want to scream."

Stiles takes a step towards her. "Then Lydia, scream."

Lydia opened her mouth and a high pitch scream followed. Scott and Stiles just covered their ears and it seemed like it don't effect them. But to me, it felt like my head was going to explode. I fall to the pavement, hot tears pooling under my shut eyes. Finally the screaming stopped, and my head just hurt and throbbed.

"Myla?" A hand grabbed my arm and it felt like it all stopped hurting. I open my eyes and Stiles was kneeling in front of me and Scott was standing behind him. They both shared a concerning look, filled with worry and confusion.

"What? What is it?" I ask, wiping my tears.

"N-nothing. Here." Stiles holds out his hand and helps me up. I look over at Lydia, and it looked like as if she could hear something we couldn't.

"It's not flies." Lydia whips around and makes us all jump. "It's electricity."

"Wait, wasn't Barrow an electric engineer?" I ask.

Stiles looks at me. "Yes, he worked at a power substation."

"What substation?" Scott asks.

"Come on!" Stiles waves us and we all get into his jeep, except Scott, who jumped on his bike.

As we arrived, Stiles jumped out and I jumped out behind him. "Stay here, wait for the cops to come."

"No way I'm coming with." I protest.

He opens the door. "Get in the jeep."

"No." I stand my ground.

"I only have one bat." Stiles holds. I cross my arms. "Fine but stay back. Lydia you stay here." We all run into the substation, ready to free Kira.

Scott already had a lead on us. Stiles and I searched for Scott and Kira, until we heard a scream and groaning. "This way." Stiles runs and I follow. We sprint down the halls, searching for the two. And explosion sounded and I screamed, running faster towards the source. Scott and Kira were both there, Scott laying on the ground and Kira had what looked like electricity in her hands.

"Scott!" I run to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Scott says sitting up. Red and blue lights filled the room from the windows. "Myla run."

"What? No." I say.

"Dad is with the cops. You have to go." I stay there for a second, thinking of what that actually meant. "Go!"