purple paint

As we arrived at the party, Stiles led us four down through the crowd. I stood behind Kira, and couldn't hear what Stiles was telling Scott due to the party's noise. All I know was being handed a cup and drinking it, just for it to be hard liquor. I turn around towards Scott and the others just to see a woman kiss Stiles on the cheek. He looked pleased and shocked at the same time, with Scott in disbelief. I immediately grab someone's drink and chug it, making me feel slightly out of control.

"It can wait." Stiles tells Scott and he leaves to basically follow the girl. In front of me, Scott grabs Kira's hand, who seemed to start getting lost in the party. I roll my eyes, immediately going for the bar. I grab a cup and the bartender fills it. I nod and walk from the bar, right to the lady who's been painting everyone.

"Face or body?" I smile and take off my shirt, exposing my stomach and only my bra covering me.

"Body." I smile and take a sip and she starts to paint. I look over to see Stiles and the girl dancing, which made me take another sip. Why would he bring me here just to ditch me?

"All done." I look over my body to see purple shapes and lines that glowed with the blue light. She even put some in between each rip of my jeans and on my lips.

"Thank you!" I fill my cup once again, feeling the beat of the music. After a few more cups, the alcohol really kicked in, and I wanted to leave. I spotted Allison dancing with Isaac, Stiles with the girl, and Scott was no where to be found. I keep searching and I spot Lydia. Maybe she'll take me away from here. As I pass through the crowd, I was smacked, making my drink spill on me, smearing my paint.

"You asshole!" I push the guy, and he repeatedly said sorry so I left him be. I tried to continue my route to Lydia but I was stopped. Stiles Stilinski stood in my way, looking down at me. "What do you want?" I slurred. "Go have fun with your girlfriend." I pushed him away and started to walk past, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, where my face was inches away from his. "I'm drunk."

"You won't remember a thing." His voice was deep as raspy, and well I liked it a lot. "I know you've been distancing yourself because you're leaving. But I don't care, because I've like you since middle school Myla McCall. I might only be telling you this because I've been drinking too, but it's true. Okay I've-"

He pauses then quickly grabs my face and kisses me, and all my dreams have come true in this moment. His hands pressed on my back, and he pulled me closer to his body, deepening the kiss. I finally pulled away, seeing my purple paint on his lips while our foreheads still touched.

"I'm still drunk Stiles." I say only loud enough that he could hear. He steps away from me and hands me a water.

"Drink this and sit. You'll be good in like twenty minutes okay?" I sip the water and nod. "Here." He takes off his zip up sweatshirt. "Put this on." I gratefully take it and head for Lydia, but when I look back I see Stiles making out with the girl before, mixing her orange lipstick with my purple on his lips.

I sit on the floor next to Lydia, who was casually siping on a drink. "You have too much?" I nod and put the zip up on and close my eyes, waiting for the night to be over.  As I close my eyes, the party starts to get quieter, and the darkness seemed to get darker.

"Drink this." and echoed voice through the black rang in my head. I open my eyes to see a girl holding a bottle of water. "Drink this. You'll feel better."

I hesitatingly took the water and drank it. "Who are you?" I ask, taking in my surroundings. I was sitting in a bed in a small blue room with posters and paintings littered around the walls.

She smiled at me. She had short brown hair, and what appeared to dots painted on her face. "I'm Caitlin. I was with Stiles during the party. We were told to get out and I saw you passed out on the floor. So I carried you here, my house."

I took another sip of water. "You didn't have to do that, but thank you. But um, where is Stiles?"

"Well, after you walked away, we sat on the steps for a few minutes and then he said he had to go." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"He left me there by myself?" I question, swinging my feet off the side of the bed.

"I mean I guess, he knew someone was there to take care of you. That's why he did it." She paused, leaving a silence in her room. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Oh no thank you. I should get home before someone gets worried." I smile and she returns it. "Thanks again, for bringing me here."

I quickly got up and left her room, not knowing where the exit even was. I go to the left, seeing the front door and quietly exit, walking down the street. I saw the school about a block away, which helped me figure out where I was. I walked past the school, but looking into the parking lot, I noticed Stiles's jeep in the parking lot when school doesn't start for another two hours.

I jog to the jeep, just to see Stiles sitting inside. I bang the window, which makes Stiles yell and jump back, then grabbing his chest. He quickly rolls down the window so he can talk. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I had to walk back from Caitlin's. What even happened last night? The last thing I remember was getting my body painted." I lift up the zip up I was wearing, exposing my stomach that was smeared with paint. "The next thing I know I'm waking up in Caitlin's bed. Where were you?"

Stiles looks back at the school then back at me. "I was in there."

My lips separate. "You left me at a party, drunk, and then you came to school?"

"Just-" Stiles drags his hand down his face annoyed. "Just get in."

I roll my eyes as I walk to the other side of the blue jeep, opening the door and climbing inside.

"Does she remember last night?" Stiles's voice echoed in my head. I look over at him noticing a slight purple pigment on his lips, but noticed he didn't look like he had said anything. But why can I hear him?