bandage

"What are you even talking about? You can feel his pain?" Scott asks, pacing.

"I-I don't know. Ever since the clinic. When he got stabbed with the syringe, I felt it too. And ever since he got punched, I've been having intense fear." I explain as Scott keeps pacing.

"Okay I'm going to go to Argents'. Call me if anything weird happens again." Scott swiftly leaves, making the room feel empty.

Constant paranoia plagued my mind. The only thing I could think about was that someone was watching me. I sat on the bed for hours, slightly rocking back and forth, feeling eyes on me. A pinch in my thigh made me jump, realizing my hunger. I leave the room and go down the stairs. As I reach the bottom, a man with a bandaged head and hands and silver pointy teeth was sitting on the couch. I freeze, staring at the man. "I told you I want you. And here I am, thanks to your friend Stiles."

I yell in terror and fall to the floor, squeezing my eyes shut and curling into a ball. "Go away, go away, go away."

"Come on Myla."

"Leave me alone! You're not real!" I scream, tears slipping out my closed eyes. In my entire life, I've never been this afraid. I've never had to fear my mind being out to get me. After a few silent moments, I sit up and open my eyes, the man still sat on the couch. "What do you want?"

"You, Myla." He said.

More tears fall down my face. "Then why are you torturing Stiles?" I ask.

"Because Myla, you marked him. Meaning that, whatever happens to him, can happen to you." He explains.

"Why did you have to go through him? Why not just get me?"

"I can't get into a supernatural unless they let me. But, by being your mark, you can't stop me. I'm already with you, you just need to let me finish." He stands, which makes me scoot so my back was pressed against the wall. "You and Stiles will both be mine."

Tears stream down my face faster. "Leave him alone!"

He slowly starts to walk towards me. "I will own you! If you make it difficult I will kill your friend and anyone that gets in my way! You hear me? I will kill Stiles! And I will kill you!"

"Leave me alone!" I close my eyes and scream. "Go away! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" Suddenly two hands grab my arms and without thinking I use my telekinetic ability and throw them across the room as I lay down and sob.

"Myla it's me!" I open my eyes to see Scott kneeling next to me. I look around to find the man, but there was no sign of him.

"Where–where did he go?" I look around again more panicked. "Where is he Scott?"

Scott looks around. "There's no one here."

I look around the room again then at Scott, who was worried. "Right. Um, where's Dad?" I wipe my face so it was free from tears and so Scott would stop worrying.

Scott looks over at the door and I followed his gaze, seeing Kira. "I'm guessing the station. Will you be okay here by yourself? We're going to get something that can help Stiles."

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Hurry and save him." I smile and Scott stands, exiting with Kira. Once the door closes I get to my feet, searching the entire house for the man. Once I finished, there was no sign of him whatsoever.

"Stiles." I say directing to Stiles, awaiting a response. I close my eyes, hoping and waiting. But scenes danced behind my eyelids, but they weren't a dream or a memory, they were someone else's, Stiles's. I saw a teenager laying in bed with retrains. "I'm Oliver." Then it flashed, to him walking up to a girl our age. She turned and it was Malia, the coyote from the woods. She punched him, which would explain the pain I felt today. It flashed again to what looked like a therapist giving him some medication. "You're vulnerable when you sleep. Stiles, stay awake." It flashed and I saw Malia in the shower naked, but it flashed again before I could think twice. Two men were holding Stiles and stabbed him with a needle. "You don't understand, I can't go to sleep." It flashed again, just for the nogitsune, the man that was in my house to be yelling, "Let me in!" Finally it flashed again, and Malia was there holding Stiles to calm him down.

I open my eyes and look around,  noticing the sun wasn't coming through the window anymore. I run my hands through my hair, questioning my sanity and if my supernatural ability was a curse or a blessing. A weird sensation washes over me, the one of pleasure. I've felt Stiles please himself before, but it was never this strong before, this was more. It felt as if he was doing more with someone. I close my eyes and try to picture Stiles's head but all I got was a quick flash of Malia's face. He barely knew her and he was having sex with her? Jealousy washed over me as my anger raised.

I open my eyes to pain in my side. But it wasn't my pain, it was Stiles's. His fear clouded my mind, making me afraid. I close my eyes, not being able to handle the fear. "Stiles. Do you want her to leave here alive? Do you want us to leave? We can walk out of this place. Let me in." The nogitsune was with Stiles, and I couldn't do anything about it. Stiles's scream rang through my head. "Let me in, Stiles! Let me in!"

"Let her go!" His screams fill my head.

"Let me in Stiles. Let me in!" His voice sounded more demonic.

"Stiles." I cried. "Stiles make it stop."

"Let me in and I'll let Malia live." The nogitsune bargains. "Let me in. Let me in."

Suddenly it stopped. I open my eyes and I heard nothing. The house was pitch dark. He let him in.