trip wire

I open my eyes, focusing on the humming. I stand, hearing the voice echo off the walls. I walk slowly down the hall, listening, waiting for it to get louder. I walk past the basement door, and the humming immediately gets louder. I stop and turn the door, swinging it open and swiftly stepping down the steps. I look to my left, where I see a figure grabbing something out of a bag.

"Stiles?" I say, I didn't want to even think about the possibility of Stiles not being the one in control. I slowly walk towards it when he turns on a glowing thing that made a sound I knew Scott could hear. The light reflected onto his face, me finally seeing the face of Stiles Stilinski.

He doesn't turn towards me but he stands. "I promise you it's me." He says in his voice.

I keep creeping towards him. "I believe you."

People coming down the steps makes me turn, seeing Ethan, Aiden, and Scott. I turn back to Stiles and he was looking at the other three supernatural creatures. "I know what you're thinking but I swear to god it's me. Okay? It's me."

Growling sounded from the other end of the hall and I see the twins' fangs out and eyes glowing. They start to run towards Stiles, which was towards me too. I go towards the wall to get out of their way as they charged.

The first twin lifts Stiles by the shirt and Scott and I run to Stiles's rescue. "Wait stop!" Scott yelled and pulled the twin away, then going towards him, making sure he didn't get back up.

I stood next to Stiles as the other twin starts walking towards us. "Stop!" I yell, but he doesn't stop. I stand in front of Stiles, protecting him.

"Out if my way."

"No! Stop!" He tried walking past me but I stick my hand out, attempting to push him back. But right as push, purple mist surrounds my hand and the twin goes flying backwards. "Holy shit." I whisper under my breath as I stare at my hands.

Scott comes up to me, as I turn towards him. I nod, letting him now I'm okay before we both look at the boy next us.

"It's me. I swear it's me." Stiles looks between the two of us. "It's me Myla." I glance at Scott and nod before Stiles continues. "I don't know where I've been the past few days or what I've been doing, but this is me I promise."

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden speaks up behind us.

I turn to look at Aiden then back at Stiles. "I know more than that." Stiles walks past Scott and I and crouches at the bag he was in when I first came down here. He digs through and pulls out a folded blue piece of paper, which seemed to be a blueprint. "You see this?" He starts to unfold the paper as he kept talking. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring."

As I scan the paper, red writing with circles and arrows littered the paper which seemed to be Stiles's handwriting. "That's your handwriting." I blurt as I crouch down, looking at the red ink more. I look up making eye contact with Stiles for a second before he looks away.

"Yeah. Look, I know I did this. I caused the accident." I noticed Scott looking at Stiles in a worried way, but he didn't say anything. "And everything in this bag is all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Aiden pulls out an electrical saw. "What the hell have you been up to?"

"Something worse than I already did. A lot worse." Stiles looks down in defeat, as he has no control of the nogitsune.

"Well," I look around at all four of the boys, not one of them knowing what to do, "let's start with this bag. Maybe there's something in here that can tell what the plan is next." The boys nod and Stiles picks up the bag and sets it on a table in the corner. The twins start to grab everything inside, laying it out on the table.