Give It To Me {JJ MAYBANK x READER}

SMUT WARNING, If you're uncomfortable I would suggest skipping ahead or skipping this chapter. I'd say there's like a strict age limit of sorts so following Wattpad's TOS let's do this 18+ (though, if you're younger I do not know nor care so everyone just read at your own risk).

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Smoking was something that always brought JJ and I closer, it was something that the two of us always found enjoyment in. Chasing that high was thrill-seeking and the idea of being able to stop thinking so seriously for an hour was enticing. 

That, and smoking allowed us to blame our moments of sexual intimacy on the fact that we're faded. Waking up the next morning though, I knew we both remembered and enjoyed every second of being tangled up with one another. Neither of us would ever admit that though.

Roll, light, breathe in, breathe out, pass the joint, probably have sex. Smoking and sex were two things we could bond over. It was a routine for us at this point.

"What's going through your head?" JJ asked, voice low as he took another drag. Blinking hard, I snapped out of my daze and shook it off. My thighs unintentionally squeezing at how deep his voice sounded there.

"Just-Just pass me the joint JJ" I snapped. Still holding it firmly in his hand, I leaned over him to try and reach for it. We had been smoking for a while now, so our emotions were at a high by now.

"Eh-eh" He tutted and leaned back, "I think I want to try something new." Nodding slowly, he waits for me to respond and give him verbal consent.

"Yes."

Face lighting up, he grabs and moves me so that I would be straddling his hips and facing him. Startled, I gasp as I grab his shoulders, nails digging into his back, eliciting a small moan out of him. 

"I thought we had agreed to just smoke tonight JJ," I whispered, too nervous to make any adjustment or move.

"Yeah, yeah. We are, but I thought we could try to shotgun it a couple of times before we burn it all. This makes it easier." He says, motioning with the joint to the close distance between our bodies. 

Nodding my head slowly, I give into him. Moving one of his hands to my waist, JJ pulls me up further on his body. Feeling our hips meet I can't help but roll once and grind down a little.

"If-If we're actually just smoking tonight, then cut it out." JJ sternly says. Though his body says the opposite as he pushes back up into me making us both moan at the feeling.

Arching into him, I continue to grind down on him. JJ's head being quick to move towards my neck, biting and soothing the skin as he leaves a trail of kisses down towards my chest. Gasping, I move one hand to hold the back of his head, the other moving to his shirt.

Our hips are still moving against each other, causing us to feel even further blissed out. Pulling JJ up so that our lips meet, his hand inches to wrap around my neck holding me in place.

"Oh, shit-" I start to try and pull back out of the kiss, only to be yanked closer by his hand. "JJ- JJ please."

"What." He says, eyes dark as they meet mine, lips already swollen from staking a claim on my neck.

Motioning for him to take his shirt off, he passes the joint to me to hold as he does so before pulling mine off as well. Taking a hit, I slowly let the smoke blow into his face making him smile. 

"Aight, gimme that."

Passing him the joint, he breathes in before pulling me closer so our mouths are nearly touching. Parting my lips, I allow him to blow it for me to inhale. JJ's eyes never leaving mine as we exchange the smoke.

Lazily smirking, JJ bucks his hips up hard. I whimper as his hand moves down towards my jeans, unbuttons them, and forcing me to stand so he can remove them. Sitting back down again, we both audibly moan at the new feeling. Moving his hand back down, JJ is quick to push my underwear aside and drag two of his fingers through my pussy.

Shuddering, I watch as he takes control again forcing me to take another hit off of him as he moves his fingers against me, before pushing them inside.

"Be a good girl and hold it."

Nodding, I hold it for as long as I can until he nods at me to let it go. Forcing my eyes to stay open at the overwhelming sensations, JJ leans in to give me a hard kiss before pinching out the joint and tossing it aside. His now free hand coming up to curl back around my neck again.

I can't help but arch toward him as I feel myself begin to tighten and shake as I crest over. The feeling slamming into me as I roll against his fingers. Melting into him, I whimper as he removes himself from me, only to hug me into his chest. 

"I got you, I got you," JJ whispers as he holds me until I'm ready to continue.

Sitting back up, JJ kicks his pants off before pulling me back down onto his lap. Dragging his cock through my pussy, he rubs against me making me shake as he teases. Looking up at me, I nod, as he lines us up, one of his hands firmly planted on my waist still to help guide me. 

Pushing me down, JJ wastes no time in moving up against me pushing his full length inside. We still for a second, just reveling in the feeling of being connected. Moaning, my eyes flutter as JJ's hands drop to my hips helping me ride him. 

Taking control, I grab his shoulder with one hand and the base of his neck with the other. Moving, I roll my hips before slowly lifting up and dropping slightly.

Annoyed with the slow pace, JJ tightens his grip on my hips as he helps me move faster. Sitting up, he moves towards my chest leaving more kisses before moving up so our mouths meet. Pushing his tongue in, we kiss just as aggressively as we are moving against one another. Lust and desire completely taking over and controlling us. 

Moving with purpose, I can feel us both begin to twitch and our rhythm break as we chase our highs. Both holding on for as long as possible and driving each other towards overstimulation.

"C'mon, let go," JJ whispers as he snaps his hips up faster and harder.

Unable to hold a moan back, my eyes roll back as I feel myself begin to give into the haze and the knot that was in my stomach unravel. JJ continuing to push himself into me, until he too goes lax under me. 

Pushing his hair out of his face, I smile down at him before pecking his lips. Holding me close to him, JJ and I enjoy the skin-to-skin contact while we can. 

"We should shower." He says as he helps me off of him after some time. Pulling me up and off of the couch and out of the moment, I silently nod. Following behind him, I sigh to myself as I know once we get out of the shower we'll both act like this never happened.