Caught In The Act {JJ MAYBANK x READER}

Quick A/N: 

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, school is slamming me so I'm trying to focus on that (finals in less than one month, crazy)!! But I just wanted to quickly say that I am working on a Pt2 for Seating Charts, so hopefully, that will be done soon! 

Also sorry this imagine is super short but I wanted to give y'all something, children of god this one is not for you (like most of mine because hey JJ can get it). Oh, and for all readers, I hope that you aren't trying to correlate any of my work into the OBX plotline because they don't line up at all really. Kinda AU but not? And I hate writing in Y/N but these next few will have it in... you might've already noticed that in past ones I try to avoid it by using nicknames or pet names instead.

Anyways enjoy!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Knowing that Luke was going to be out of the house for the next couple of days, I decided to surprise JJ by visiting him at his house. I had made some cupcakes earlier and wrapped some up to bring to him. My mom had also made an extra casserole to bring over to him because she wanted to make sure he was eating well.

Grabbing the food out of my passenger seat, I made sure to lock my car before walking up to his porch. Knowing JJ, his front door would be unlocked already which made my life easier as I could just walk in.

"JJ? Babe?" I called out, only to be greeted with silence. 

Not getting any response, I left the food in his kitchen before making my way towards his room. If he weren't in there then he was most likely in the backyard working on a project. Hearing JJ let out a groan from inside his room, however, I speed up worried that he might've hurt himself somehow. Not bothering to knock on, I open the door and feel myself blush at the sight of him.

JJ's leaned back on his bed with his back up against the top bed frame with his pants and boxers pulled down around his knees. His hand stroking and pumping his member as groans spill out of his mouth. His face is countered in pure pleasure and his eyes are squeezed shut so he didn't see me enter.

Eyes widening, I go to slowly back out of his room when I hear him.

"Goddamn," he moans out. "Fuck, Y/N,  so good."

Speeding his movements up, I watch as his hips buck up as he releases into his palm. Snapping out of it, I go to try and leave but he opens his eyes before I'm able to do so.

Averting my gaze to the floor, I feel his piercing blue eyes stare through me as he quickly tries to regain his composure and pull his boxers up. Wiping his hands on the towel he has on his night side table, he sits up turning all of his attention to me.

"Babe," he starts "what're you doing here? I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see that."

"Uh- uhm," I clear my throat. "I came to just drop off some dinner and dessert for you. But since you're busy I'll um go?"

Standing up, JJ makes his way towards me as he shakes his head back and forth. Feeling nervous I go to take a few steps backward and leave, but he grabs ahold of my waist as he presses me against the wall near his door.

"Don't" he says.

Gazing up at him questioningly I whisper, "Don't what?" 

Kicking my feet and spreading my legs apart with his own, he pushes himself into me teasingly. Feeling the knot in my stomach tighten, I allow my body to take over as I push back into him. 

"Don't go," he rasps into my ear as he begins to trail his lips up and down my neck still continuing his grinding motion against my hips. "Do you feel what you do to me?"

Unable to hold back my moans, I just nod before exposing more of my neck to him. JJ taking the opportunity to wrap his hand around my throat lightly before guiding my lips towards his own.

"Please, JJ." I whine, no longer caring about sounding desperate and completely forgetting about my original reasoning for coming over. 

"Please what Y/N?" he says against my lips.

"Please just do something," I say as I reach down and fumble with his pants to push them down again.

Getting the hint, and clearly still very in the mood, JJ picks me up before tossing me on the bed. Crawling to hover over me, he pauses staring down at me with a loving gaze.

"I've been fantasizing about you being back in my bed for days babe."

Smiling cheekily at him, I wink. "I could see that J."