Morning Wake Up Calls {JJ MAYBANK x READER}

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

The sun shining through the white curtains of my bedroom was what woke me up. That and the feeling of JJ squishing my insides as he laid cuddled up on top of me sleeping.

Running my fingers through his hair a few times, I pulled out any of the knots that I made last night. JJ, as usual, responded by snuggling himself further into me. Nothing out of the norm since he was always clingier when he was sleeping.

I wasn't exactly sure why, but I had a feeling that it was partly due to the fact that he craved affection through the form of touch, and partly due to the fact that when he crashed at his place he probably wouldn't sleep. He usually ended up battered and bruised the next day if he let his guard down too much around his father. Hence why he was always at John B's, and since we started dating, my house as well.

Continuing to brush my fingers through his messy hair, I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Mornin' sleepyhead," I whispered, only receiving a small grunt in response.

Trying to gently move out from under him, he quickly moved and locked me under him so I couldn't escape. His hips pinning me to the bed and his hands on my wrists.

"No," he demanded, "you stay here." His groggy, deep morning voice sending shivers down my spine as he smirked feeling the effect he had on me.

"J, babes, you know the others are going to be here soon. We gotta start to get ready, 'member we're going fishing today."

"But, but, but" he whined, "it's so nice and warm right how we are."

Flipping on his side next to me, he pulled me tight into him so that I couldn't escape. Giving in to him, I readjusted slightly and cuddled into his side and slowly drifted off again.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"I swear to gosh," Kie yelled as she banged on the outside of my bedroom door "you both better be dressed and ready to go when I come in there." 

Yelping, I snapped awake before shoving JJ off me and getting out of bed. 

"We'll be out in ten Kie!" I yelled back before turning and double-checking that the door was locked so that she wouldn't be able to barge in unannounced either way.

Hearing her footsteps fade down my hallway I let out a sigh of relief before turning around and glancing at JJ who had only rolled over to look at me. Of course, noticing my almost naked body he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Quickie in the shower?" He asked, perking up in hope.

Laughing, I nodded no before grabbing a swimsuit and heading into my bathroom. Rinsing my body in the shower, I finished getting ready before heading back into my bedroom. Surprisingly, I was greeted with an already dressed JJ who was scrolling through his phone. He used to try and tell me he was checking out his Instagram models, but I once caught him jerking off to one of the bikini pictures on my feed, so I knew that he was probably stalking my page again.

Leaning on the doorframe I spoke up to grab his attention. "Ready to rumble JJ?"

"Hells yes," he said before asking, "By chance are you wearing this bikini?"

He stood up and walked over before handing me his phone to, sure enough, show a picture I had posted a few weeks ago of me in a red bikini.

Lifting my t-shirt, I flashed him the red top of that bikini quickly before winking and sprinting down the hall towards the others who were probably waiting in the kitchen.

"Is JJ coming?" Kie asked when I entered the kitchen where she was waiting.

"I thought he was right behind me," I said feigning confusion even though I knew he was probably trying to resolve his problems down below. 

"JJ are you coming?" Kie yelled.

"Er- uh-" JJ yelled stuttering, "one second Kie, I gotta uh- problem."

Covering her ears Kie mumbled under her breath how us two were bunnies and she couldn't be around us alone anymore before turning and leaving to go out to the awaiting twinkie.

"We'll be out in a second Kie!" I said, trying to hide my laughs at her reaction to JJ.

Not even looking back she just flipped me off, causing me to laugh even harder.

hehehe double updates since I'll probs be MIA until next week! Don't forget to send in any requests, it can be for JJ or anyone! Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!