Shopping {JJ MAYBANK x READER}

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"What about this shirt J?" I asked spinning around to show him a simple light blue t-shirt that was in his size.

"Too expensive." He says with a shrug before coming up behind me and resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"You don't even know the price," I say with a sigh.

"Babe. I don't need to know the price to just know that it's out of my price range," JJ says scoffing playfully.

Rolling my eyes I let out a small huff. "Why won't you just let me pay?"

"No," JJ says stubbornly. "If anything I pay for you. I don't need new clothes anyway."

"Because your closet is just overflowing with nicer clothes articles." I say semi-sarcastically.

"Uh-huh," he says with a nod. "This trip is for you anyway."

Knowing that he wasn't going to budge and let me pay I put the hanger back with a pout. Grabbing his hand in mine, we exited the store before continuing to walk down the street.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

We had stopped for lunch at one point before continuing to walk around and scroll through the little stores and boutiques there. Right now, I had pulled JJ into this little feminine dress botique.

"Ooo mamas look at this dress!" JJ said grabbing my attention as he held up a little red dress with a shit eating grin covering his face.

"Really J" I said raising my eyebrows. I knew exactly why he was excited about the dress, I swear that sometimes all the boy had on his mind was sex.

"Mhmmm," he hummed. "It'll look hot as fuck on you."

Letting out a little chuckle I grabbed the dress from him and made my way over to the dressing room with JJ hot on my tail.

"Excuse me sir," the teenager who was monitoring the dressing room said to JJ. "You're not allowed in the girl's dressing room."

Nodding his head slowly in acknowledgment, he leaned against the wall outside rooms.

"I'll be back J," I said as I made my way into an empty stall.

Grabbing the dress, I quickly stripped and changed into it. Spinning around, I twisted so that I could see the dress from the angles. Deciding on one that accentuated my non-existent curves, I snapped a picture before sending it to JJ.

Responding to a text that I had gotten from my mother, I jumped feeling hands on my waist.

"Gosh damn" I said, jumping. "Don't do that to me JJ."

"Sorry mamas." He said with a sheepish smile. JJ took a step back in the limited space of the dressing room before looking me up and down slowly. With a mini catcall, he spun me around before planting a chaste kiss on my lips.

"I'll give it to you J, your taste was better than expected."

"Yeah I know." He responded cockily as his hands wandered over my body. "I'm getting you this dress, I think it'll look good on my bedroom floor."

Laughing I flicked his forehead. "Alright, get out so I can change."

Retreating back out, he gave me one that smirk. "Nothing I haven't seen before," he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Laying in bed later that night, something dawned on me. Tapping JJ's chest to get his attention I looked up at him only to see him already staring at me.

"Ya know earlier at the boutique right?" I began.

"Yeah," he muttered sleepily.

"How'd you manage to get into the dressing room?"

"Seduced her and gave her a phone number in exchange for going in," JJ said with a small laugh.

Propping myself up, I hit his chest playfully. JJ always worked his charm to get his way, it was honestly pretty impressive how fast he could a girl to give into him.

"You little shit," I said with a laugh knowing full well he gave the girl my phone number instead. Everytime he gave someone a number, he gave them mine since he didn't want his phone blowing up. "You gave another girl my phone number didn't you."

Bursting into laughter, JJ replied "You know it mamas. I only got eyes for you."

"Looks like I'll have to let another girl down slowly tomorrow when they call asking for you."

Sorry for another short chapter, in my head for some reason this was supposed to be way longer. Butttt, then I started to write and I just no longer had inspiration. Hence, this short chapter.