A Vampire, Really JJ? {JJ MAYBANK x READER}

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Oh wee, lookin' real hot mamas," my boyfriend JJ whistled from his spot as he leaned against the door frame to the bathroom.

Making eye contact with him through the mirror, I shot him a cheeky wink before refocusing on perfectly my red eyeliner that was supposed to be fake blood dripping off my lip.

John B was hosting a huge Halloween bash at the chateau tonight, so of course, everyone there would be dressing up in the least amount of clothing possible. JJ, because he's JJ, demanded that the two of us would be going in a pair costume since the others were doing it. Thus, us two were a vampire and vampiress, John B and Sarah were a prince and princess, and Pope and Kie were surfers. 

Finishing the final drip, I waved JJ to come sit down so I could do his. Strolling over to the bathroom counter than I was leaned up against, he jumped up and took a seat so I could reach him. 

"Hm, I quite like this position," he said as he playfully grabbed my butt and yanked me closer, pulling me between his legs.

Laughing at his antics, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before adjusting his face so that I would be able to do his makeup well.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"You guys almost done in there?" John B yelled at us from the living room.

"Yeah bro," JJ yelled back. "Just finishing my blood, we'll be done in a few minutes."

"Alright, meet us outside," John be replied. "We'll be outside hanging the string lights."

Hearing the porch screen door close, JJ turned his attention back towards me. Feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as he stared hungrily at me, I ruffled up his hair with my hands.

"All set bubs." I said before moving to the side so that I could see myself in the mirror. "I think we look pretty damn badass, yeah?"

Humming to himself, JJ nodded. His eyebrows scrunched together as he sat on the counter, telling me that he was clearly thinking about something.

Rolling my eyes with a laugh, I asked him "What's on your mind J?"

"You know what would make this costume even more believable?"

"What?" I asked, slightly nervous about what his answer was going to be.

"Some bites on your neck," he said with a grin. "Real vampire style."

"And where would I get those from, hm?" I sassed back, even though both of us full well knew what he was referring to.

Jumping off the counter, he grabbed my waist before quickly spinning us around so that he had me pressed up against the counter. "I'll show you."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Walking out to where the others were, Kie and Sarah pulled me aside to join them while JJ went over to the boys to help them hang the lights.

"You look so good!" Kie complemented.

"Girl," Sarah said. "You have to teach me how to do makeup like that."

Spinning in a circle playfully, I bowed before thanking them. "Thank you girlies, but let's be real here. All three of us look freaking hot as fuck."

"Got that right," Kie said as we all laughed.

Continuing conversation, the three of us worked on finishing touches and helped make sure the chateau was all ready for the evening. As the boys finished the lights, all of us regrouped on the porch, feeling pretty proud of how everything looked.

There was fake webbing hung up, little decorative pumpkins and skulls were scattered around, and the orange and purple string lights gave Halloween vibes. 

"Well guys and girls," I said, "I think it's pretty fair to say that we killed this."

A chorus of hell ya's was heard from all of us as we clicked together the solo cups and beer bottles we had to drink from in the center as a cheers.

"Oh before we all split, I have one more question for our two vampires," Pope said with a slight smirk as he made eye contact with Sarah, John B, and Kie who shared similar looks.

"How'd you get the hickies and teeth bites on your neck to look so real?"

Hearing me groan in pure embarrassment, JJ perked up to answer.

"Oh, uh that," he said. "Obviously a vampire did that. Ya ya know- because- uh vampires bite and shit?"

Crossing her arms and laughing Sarah just went with it. "A vampire, really JJ?"

Nodding his head, he pulled me closer to his side. "Yup, yup, a vampire."

"Vampire, named JJ" John B managed to get out through his, and the other's, laughs.