A clash of regions: Sinnoh vs Alola; Imp. Satoshi-Gekouga vs Ultra beasts

Aether Foundation _ Infirmary Lab

The infirmary Lab, place in where our most known league loser of Pallet Town is being treated by now from his mortal illness, as in a desk not far from the capsule where he is right now were both Oak and an employee of Aether Foundation that was assisting him on making the cure for this ominous illness.

The desk was sure full of experimental equipment, as all of them were used all kind of herbs and medicines that Oak required to make the cure for Ash, as now both were merging substances by the usage of machinery, as Oak was keen to check the time on when it has to be retired.

"Alright, you have to take this substance out of the container in around three minutes exactly or else the substance will collapse and lose their properties completely, making it useless"

"Hi!" the assistant agreed to the orders of Oak, as the said professor was now checking on another machine which was extracting the sirup inside the Sitrus, Oran, Cheri, Chesto, Leppa and Rawst berries inside it, to later use the syrup of revival herbs to merge them in an extremely precise way to contain all that, that entirely looked like half a gallon, into a small test tube in where it was later processed at the last machine before this one, making from it two different tubes that later where needed to be checked by syringe work in a very very hard process, process Oak knew that if it failed, then the process was a failure and it would needed to be done again ... but why 36 hours?

Well ... for each correct sample it only succeeded to be just 2 cc of formula ... and for Ash it was needed a concentrated of 40 cc to be digested in a soup of standard portion ... in other words, the process was needed to be done over and over again for more than a couple of times, and such precision was enough to make a simple person to lose its mind by the mere stress ... so in other words. For Oak it's an entire headache to make just the cure for the Aurus Leukemia for Ash, as it was something he needed to do before time so when Ash gets sick this couldn't be the actual problem Oak would be doing at this moment.

So concentrated he was that he was not paying attention of what would be happening in Ash's mind right now, as Ash seemed sleep as someone would be in a coma ... but his mind was another story.

---------------------------------------------- Ash's subconscious -----------------------------------------------

Once again inside the bioluminescent area in where Ash always is when he enters in meditation, and that was what our trainer was doing now inside the small poodle of water as the floor.

Ash in this way was very rare, after all we know him as the very active, impatient, childish and completely irresponsible and Go-with-the-flow guy he always seems ... but in truth there were times when Ash had thought maturely and took his time for other things, even from battles to other things such as normal kids doings in the world.

But right now Ash wasn't exactly happy, as last night he had sensed something sinister ... something on a terrain that it shouldn't be ... and also what it had done for cause and consequence.

'Shadow ...' Ash thought calmly, as he clenched a bit his fist when he remembered.

'What are you planning now?'

As he was recalling the event, he saw the dimension of his dear friend Poipole, as all that he could see was clear as water and peaceful as a garden in Spring ... but he later saw what has happened the next instant.

'Necrozma' Ash thought again, as he had said what he was looking ... Necrozma AKA The Resurgent, the legend king of the wormholes and ruler of all Ultra beasts, a ruler at the position of Giratina but in a scale of power comparable to Rayquaza at Hoenn ... but Necrozma didn't look calm neither peaceful ... it looked ... alert.