The Leave of The Ultra Guardians; A hero's new unexpected route

Kanto Region _ Cerulean City Gym

Kanto, region homeland from our young trainer and the very first place to experience his tracks and steps as a trainer... The place which gave birth to the trainer he was today...

We are now locating around one of the very first gyms of Kanto, one to be known for being concentrated on Pokémon of water type... alongside a young female gym leader which strength is considered large if she's lured to use her strongest.

*BOOM!*

"Bulbasaur!" a young trainer exclaimed in worry, going towards the water of the arena as his Bulbasaur was seemingly defeated in battle... why was that?

Not long ago, this trainer arrived to the gym to challenge the gym leader in order to get the Cascade Badge for the League matters, in this point the trainer had it hard since that...

Ever since a couple of years ago, the Cerulean Gym have changed to what it has been before, and this was the rumor for the new trainers in beginning. The gym leader of this place, a young girl not so older from the age of the beginners have taken the place of her older sisters whom were the former gym leaders, but unlike them she wasn't a beauty showoff. Ever since she started she had showed a true level of battle skill under her water type Pokémon, from the weakest to the rare toughest, all her Pokémon were proof for the trainers that a new gym leader have arrived to the podium... but who was she?

That answer was about to be answered, as at the other part of the field was a sympathetic Water and Psychic type Pokémon in form of a star, as her trainer was the young girl mentioned before. She was known and very well remembered as the former and very first girl companion Ash ever had in his journey, a girl whose temper is strong but can be at the same time a beauty as a water type trainer... And not long ago she had reunited with the guy and met his actual companions... This was none other than Misty, as she had just ended a gym challenge fight against a trainer that came to challenge her... but it seems that the trainer missed some skills to battle.

"Bulbasaur it's unable to battle, the match goes for the gym leader of the Cerulean Gym, Misty!" a referee exclaimed at one side of the arena, giving the inevitable score of the match.

[Takes out pokeball] "You've battled great Bulbasaur, take a rest, you did what you could" the young trainer said a bit frustrated but gently at his Pokémon, returning it to its pokeball, as he stood up again, only giving a determined look at Misty.

"I promise I'll train harder so I can get that badge!" as he exclaimed at her, Misty looking at his determination also giving her gaze.

"Then I'll be waiting for you next time you come, be prepared because I won't let my back down to you either" Misty replied with determination, as both trainers saw their eyes before the trainer left the gym, letting Misty to take a rest as the arena once again began changing to its ground form.

Note: For those who have seen Sun & Moon know the actual looks of the Cerulean gym, if not, Pokémon Sun & Moon (Season 20) episode 43... hope you enjoy. 

*Phew* [cleans sweat] "That's the seventh challenger of the day but the fourth I defeat... it's going better than yesterday" Misty said as she later began drinking water from a bottle she had in hand. As she had said, her day was active indeed as many trainers have come to get her badge, all proving to be either a great challenge or to be lacking on something to get the victory... only two made her use Gyarados but even so it was her strongest Pokémon at hand, Psyduck, Starmie and Politoed also were giving their best, not to say that not long ago she could stay in contact with a certain water type trainer from Alola that was close to her "friend".