A meeting of partners and friends; ... A dark encounter with revelations

Note: I'm going to separate the travels to the past in different sections, and they'll be episodes on the present time like this one... and the past and origins of Shadow are about to be revealed soon so I hope you understand and enjoy... For my readers, I appreciate your comments and your support, honestly I didn't expected much on this Pokémon story as how my top story is positioned... but you know facts that my mind didn't expect... Hope you enjoy.

Alola Región _ Aether Paradise (Lusamine's mansion)

. . . . .

"Ok... can you repeat that?" A confused Steven asked, as him and the rest of the champions heard Ash's words, them getting now intrigued and like Steven... confused.

Ash sighed, of course what he said wouldn't make sense at all for them, as the mention of something attacking the legends wasn't even a possibility for them to do so, unless a trainer craved to do so.

Lusamine and Zyra stayed shut, as the legends had already told them about who is "suspect" to be the responsible of the attacks... but even so, they wanted to listen, as they've guessed that Ash had a bit of knowledge.

"Ash, do you know what is happening right now?" now Cynthia asked in a more gentle way, as she tried a more gentle start, knowing that he wasn't in mood for a prank.

*Sighs* Ash relaxed a bit, as he now tried a different set of words.

"Listen, I know some of you know of the Alpha Pokémon Arceus, right?" Ash said in a calm tone as Cynthia nodded now intrigued, Alder nodded serious, but Steven, Diantha and Lance were a bit... lost.

"Arceus?" Diantha being the one to ask.

"... Diantha... You don't know about it?" Alder asked now intrigued, as him and the rest now became a bit impressed as the three champs of K&J, Hoenn and Kalos denied in sincerity and with a bit of shame. Ash, had to leave the call for a moment, as after a couple of seconds, the champs were intrigued to see a flying device with eyes and arms being held by Ash, as the boy had brought Rotomdex at the call.

"Ash, explain me why did you brought me he-BZZTT!?" Rotomdex froze when it saw who he was in front of, as Ash signaled him to not exploud in shock.

"I know you have a list of plenty of questions to do with me, but could you please do your Pokédex duty and explain who is Arceus, please? Just for once I plead you" Ash told Rotomdex with the most seriousness he could, as he signaled the adults at the call.

"O-o-ok then..." even Rotomdex was a bit intrigued and impressed for Ash's serious behavior, as it later looked at the champs and showed the image of the said myth.

*Pokédex* "Arceus, The Alpha Pokémon, According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world being considered as the one to create it all that it's living in the world, being the first Pokémon in...

*Pokédex* "Arceus, The Alpha Pokémon, According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world being considered as the one to create it all that it's living in the world, being the first Pokémon in existence" Rotomdex explained as it later retreated slowly behind Ash, getting him on the conversation again.