Faba's temporal solution; A worrying message of farewell

After a small information given from Oak of Ash's unknown potential, our elenco now after some waiting managed to bring our young trainer at Aether Paradise, where Lusamine with the help of Zyra and Faba started to analyze a solution, as now Faba got the attention of everyone so that they could hear his suggestion.

The silence was cold and suspensive, as everyone was looking curious and ... concerned when Faba wanted to make a suggestion, as they knew from the man that he wasn't an entire genius in this kind of cases, Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine knew this completely.

"So-" Gladion cut the silence "What's your idea Faba?"

"Well ..." Faba started to walk towards the exit, as the rest kept trail of him. "For that you'll have to wait here until I get it"

"Hey Faba, I didn't tell you to-" before Zyra ended her lecture, Faba had already exited the room, as now the rest was left shut.

*sighs* "I just hope he haven't thought of anything crazy"

"Trust me, everything he does it's crazy" Gladion answered Mallow's sentence, as he knew the man very well.

"And I cannot say otherwise of that" As Lusamine added as well, as she could only hold her nose a bit frustrated, dealing with Faba was one of the many things she had to deal with everyday so she was getting a bit annoyed of his ideas.

"But, what do you think it'll be?" Of course Lana asked out loud, as this was also a common question.

"Beats me, he's always this mysterious" Lusamine said as she lifted her arms in a confused way, as the rest could only take that answer and keep shut.

The others as expected were a bit unsure of what Faba was planning, after all, the guy wasn't really that trustworthy to even believe him that much, especially of what he have done to Lillie in an urge to make Lusamine's dream come true of meeting an Ultra Beast, or to actually hurt Nebby, nowadays Solgaleo just to recreate the same situation, Lusamine being the victim in the case instead of Lillie. Sure there were times when he had successful inventions such as Silvally (even if the guy had it as a tool instead of a living Pokémon), or how he managed to create the very first worm whole portal dispositive (dispositive that of course was destroyed).

But the mere thought of a "solution" coming from him was a bit too risky to trust.

Ash's POV

[Weak] Ngh! This is completely taking cart of me, doing that wasn't a very good idea, but the guy deserved it ...

I barely opened my eyes, as I could only see a blurry ceiling above me, I assumed I'm in some sort of hospital or something, but in some way I felt a fishy thing around me.

I could not really move my body right now, barely opened my eyes a bit, but my luck was that my sight was in less effort towards my right, as I turned my head  just a couple of centimeters at the said direction.

It was clearly blurry, but I was able to have a glance that I was inside somewhere else than a hospital.

Even if it was blurry I managed to have a glance on the people at the other side of the room ... It was everyone, alongside Lusamine, Zyra and I think I heard Faba a little ago so I guess they've taken me to Aether Paradise *sighs* I can't imagine how worried they've might become when I'd collapsed back there, especially the shock I gave them when I used a bit of "aura" back there.

I'm able to sense the worry of my Pokémon behind the wall, Pikachu, Lycanrock, Torracat, Rowlet, Meltan ... Once again I fall for this ... and this time I think I will not make it through for mere luck ... ...