The return... of the sickness?

The Pokémon world, a place where people and a group of mysterious creatures called Pokémon live and grow together in harmony, as the world has adapted to a life with them... From normal day activities to the exciting and very aclamated Pokémon battles.

It is shown by a peripherical view many places of Akala, Ula Ula and Mele Mele, as in an specific scene, we see a young Pokémon trainer with a Smeargle fighting against Olivia, the kahuna of Akala, as after a couple of attacks, it seemed like the kahuna won against the said trainer.

This is Ash Ketchum, his a young Pokémon trainer whose dream is to become a Pokémon master, alongside his partner Pikachu, now our trainer was on an adventure at the Alola region, as in a matter of months the young trainer had finished the four island trials. Him and his friends from the region Mallow, Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles and Lillie, alongside their Pokémon had also restored peace more than a couple of times as a vanguard team of defenders called "The Ultra guardians", as they had captured and sent back some of these mighty alien species known as Ultra beasts back to their worlds.

It is shown our protagonist standing in front of the blue sea, as later on we see Pikachu, Rotomdex and the rest of his Pokémon joining in with him, as he also stares back where they came from, seeing Professor Kukui as he later picks his Pokémon up and rushes towards the school Pokémon.

In the said place, we see Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, Mallow and Lillie altogether, as a they were waiting for Ash to arrive... which after a couple of minutes both him and Kukui arrived at the school.

After Ash and the professor arrived, everyone then started heading to the classroom, as now after some minutes of going in an accommodating, we now see all of then in class, as Kukui now seemed to had started explaining the term of the day.

As a new day started at Mele Mele...

......................................................................

It was a new day at Mele Mele, as now we see our young students in the middle of a class, as the professor had decided to let the students practice on their Z-moves,  especially the ones that just got their Z-rings a little while ago.

[Activating Z-ring] "Let's do this Pikachu!"

"Pikachu!" Ash exclaimed, as him and Pikachu started to do the pose for the electrum Z.

Meters away from them, were the rest of his friends/classmates, as they were also practicing their own Z-moves, (Except Lillie and Mallow), in case of Kiawe... well he was an expert on his own move... but in case of the others... they were lacking a bit on their parts.

The first one to start having jealous was by obvious means.... Sophocles.

"... Ash and Kiawe are like if they born for this" the young kid said in jealousy, as he kept eyeing on both experienced trainers, as he had stopped cold his poses, getting his Vikavolt to fail the move and break the union, getting it to reclaim at Sophocles.

"S-sorry Vikavolt" as the kid apologized at his Pokémon.

"It just seem very cute, how Pikachu and Ash seem to be so connected as if they were brothers in arms" Lana said in pure content, as she, Mallow and Lillie also gazed at them.

"True... I wonder how much have they've been together.." Mallow now asked herself intrigued, as her curiosity was clear.

'Good question... How long have you've been together?' Lillie also asked herself, as after some more seconds Ash has ended his pose, now ready to launch his strike.