Towards Michina town + Flashback of an engagement; Sawyer Vs M. Heracross

Hau 'oli City (Mele Mele Island) _ Alola Region

We locate ourselves at the coasts of Hau'oli city, being almost half of the day passed as the city was silent thanks to the defence protocols that Aether Foundation had input on the city for the safety of the citizens thanks to the Ultra beasts, some workers being out in their combat suits ready to strike if needed or help anyone that would want to have assistance, as even with the protocols, the inner-economy of the region wouldn't be stopped so easily.

(Like in the game, the workers appearance will be the same here... hope you enjoy)

For obvious reasons, the citizens felt safer with them around as they could at least have their jobs in peace, as there has been no attack of Ultra Beasts at the moment, yet the fear of one attacking was there, not to say that the notice of the Ultra Guardian's return haven't been published yet (Thanks that they've just came back)... But right now the attention of the workers was on two silhouettes that came to view at one point of the island, being more specifically the main fountain in the middle of the city itself.

[Hops off Dragonite + returns Dragonite] "Is this the place the correct one Lance?" A certain cyan haired woman asked out loud as her and her cousin Lance have finally landed upon Alola, them looking around as Lance just hopped off his own Dragonite.

"100% sure of it" Lance said without any further explanation as he also started to look around the area . . . Both starting to detect the glances of many eyes on them.

[Takes out pokeball] "We aren't alone are we?" Clair said with a cold tone as she stared at some points at the building halls, having her hand ready to call out her partner if she needed to...

Yet her actions were stopped midway by Lance's hand, him also having his sight glued to their surroundings. "L-Lance?!"

"No need for violence! We aren't your enemies" Lance exclaimed out in an authority tone to the presences near them, reassuring their unharmful goals as the presences around stopped on their tracks, starting to talk to themselves as Clair was not getting the why of her cousin's calm nature.

[Whispers] "Lance, are you crazy?!" She'd received no response from him, as she could only maintain her mouth shut in surrender.

[Taking out Pokeballs] "If you are then make yourselves known!" One of the presences around them demanded with a stern tone as they were still not convinced at all of the newcomers, Clair not having much of the patience as Lance had but as an adult she was able to keep her emotions in check.

"The name's Lance Watabaru, and besides me is Clair Ibuki. Hold down your pokeballs as we are not your enemy" Lance answered as he presented him and Clair to the presences, getting some silence from the answer... before.

[Shocked + trembling] "W-w-w-wait, WHO?!" a female tone answered this time in clear nervousness as they've noticed the situation and the people they've just threatened.