A Kalothian elenco reunión; A legendary meeting (Remeeting)

Mele Mele island _ Pokémon School

The day became peaceful once again, as the danger of the Ultra beasts has come to an end... But right now it wasn't just the same topic that was happening now.

After a couple of seconds that Greninja and Goodra fell unconscious, both Lana, Mallow and Sonia went towards them in order to help, leaving behind Clemont and Bonnie with the other part of the Alola elenco, as they still have questions to be made.

"Now that surprisingly the Ultra beasts were caught-" Rotomdex started, as it alongside Sophocles, Lillie and Gary stared at the brothers "Perhaps mind you explain what just happened now?" As it later asked at the siblings.

"Well... " Clemont started to explain at the four, as he detailed everything that happened from how he met Sonia, since when did he reunite with Greninja and Goodra and why did he came here in the first place.

It was turn for the three to become shocked of what they've learned.

"W-wait, you know Ash's mother?" Sophocles asked curious, as he was intrigued of this.

"It's interesting how you didn't ask first how we know Ash in the first place" Bonnie said with a poker face, as she answered what was asked to her brother.

"Yeah, figures... but in that case-" Gary held Clemont from his romper "Why is that you hold on your possession two Pokémon from Ashy-boy?! Because I only remember seeing three Kalothian Pokémon at gramp's farm" Gary demanded.

"First, as you know but not them, we were Ash's travelling companions when he was at Kalos; and second, even if he liked to brought them with him when he left Kalos he just couldn't"

"And why is that? other than training of course" Gary demanded again, as the siblings looked at each other a bit unsure to answer, as to tell them that Goodra was at its home and Greninja under care of a Legendary Pokémon wasn't exactly something to be processed lightly. Of course Lillie and Sophocles were curious, as they've just have the news that these two Pokémon are from their friend... but why were them at Kalos and not at Kanto? even if they actually didn't see many of the Pokémon of Ash when they've visited other than a Bulbasaur, the Tauros herd and a Muk.

But seems fate wanted that to be answered later, as it was there when two rides finally descended from the air, landing near them, getting their attention as Bonnie and Clemont could finally breathe in relief.

"Gladion!" Lillie exclaimed, as she saw that it was her older brother.

"What took you so long Kiawe?!" Sophocles exclaimed at the Akala resident boy, as the mentioned only rubbed his head while explaining at his classmate and friend... Of course while getting of his Charizard.

"Seems I've arrived late" Gladion said in his normal mood, as his sister now was besides him "What happened here?" He asked at his sister, of course acting as if he did not see the part of Ash-Greninja's debut.

"Well, it's a bit difficult to explain as we are as curious as you are brother..." she later signaled at Clemont, Bonnie and Gary, whose when they were seen, they've stopped the argue and stood firm like nothing happened "But they do know the details completely"

Gladion neared the three, as he glanced for a small bit at where Greninja and Goodra are, being helped by Sonia and Lana, as Mallow used some Revival herbs to wake them up... Glance Gary detected 'You did see what happened here' as he thought to himself such reveal.

"I'm going to be direct, Who are you and why you came to Alola?" Gladion asked coldly at the three, his cold words making Bonnie a bit uncomfortable.