Gary's Show, reunion of old friends; Reencounter with paradoxical conclusion

Aether Paradise - Alola Region

We find ourselves once again at the center of the refugees at Alola, owned by Lusamine and the Aether Foundation, as we locate ourselves at the main dock of the island below the eyes of the skies, this as we now find ourselves watching the arrival of a specific group of four individuals putting foot on land after a quick journey through the seas of Alola from Poni Island.

[Comical tears] "Finally on land!" Melody exclaimed with comical joy as she hugged the ground once more after the terrific storm that struck down on them, as they've barely dodged the calamitous rain that poured down on the site.

[Setting foot on land as well] "Well, for a ride inside a 'touristic region' it was actually quite fun" Kidd said this as she took a sarcastic emphasis on the touristic quote, this as of course the actual situation didn't described anything funny for a place meant for relaxation.

< Gabite > "{ What could we do about it? It's not like we can control the weather of the whole damm region just like the Weather trio! More because we forgot of the creation Trio being here }"

< Greninja > "Well, but we were able to convince him down [Looking at Naganadel] Yet I don't think it will be easy with the others young lad"

< Naganadel > [Telepathy] "It's okay senpai! I know the other Ultra Guardians and the crew of miss Lusamine might convince them properly [Shivers a little] But knowing master Ash, some of his friends as you've told me might not be so gentle, specially his rivals"

*Chuckles* "Don't worry, we'll make sure that they won't try to attack you"

< Naganadel > [Telepathy] "I would gladly appreciate that miss Kidd!"

The crew talked to each other with a gentle aura as the four of them started to head towards the main entrance of the installations... But just as they've set foot on the stairs, Naganadel was instantly held back inside energy leashes that contained him down, alerting the group.

< Gabite > "{ Hey! }"

"What the-!?" Kidd and Melody were clearly caught off guard.

< Naganadel > [Telepathy + scared] "W-what's going on!?!"

< Greninja > "A safety mechanism [Activates Night Slash] Release him down!! he's not a foe!"

The instant Greninja demanded that, some Aether Foundation grunts appeared from the main gate, all of them entering on guard as they've summoned their Pokémon out.

"Step back from the Ultra Beast!!" One of them instantly demanding this as the others followed from behind.

< Greninja > 'This is why I don't trust organizations!' "I'm telling you that he's not a foe, release him down!"

[Holds capture net on one hand] "And I said to step back! Even if you're one of Ultra Guardian Ash's Pokémon, we won't hesitate to attack you as well!" The grunt exclaimed again, this time with a serious warning as the other grunts prepared to attack, making Kidd now enter on guard and Melody to hide behind her, Gabite also joining in with Greninja as he roared to the others, describing a clear intention of  'Then make me!!' to the foe Pokémon group, them now clearly eager to strike.

The ambience was getting more tense from here, as our group was getting cornered.

"3!" The grunt not making it any better as she started to count, denoting that they would eventually strike "2!" the Pokémon from the grunts started to charge up their attacks, making Greninja and Gabite to enter in battle pose, Kidd summoning her two Weaviles to aid the battle.