Trip's aim for success, Ultimate B.Royale; Alamos, an omen of the origins

Skies of Sinnoh - With Ash and company

We locate ourselves at some point of Sinnoh, our sight not making it sure as the only thing seen was the wide cloudy skies of the region, this as from afar, a medium size figure was seen crossing through it with flight, this as after some zooming it was confirmed to be none other than Kimia's aircraft, this as the mentioned was piloting the said vehicle, at the back of it we see none other than our young hero, who was being treated by Miette and Sheena, the two ladies patching up and cooling down the bumps of pain our hero received from the dangerous encounter they had earlier...

But as this happened, we see that now there was a new crew member to the mission, this as a certain green haired man was seen facing Kevin, Riley and Ash, as the situation was clearly saying this as a reunion and in some way... a conversation.

[Visibly worried] "Are you sure you're alright Ash? That impact seemed painful" Miette asked this with some worry towards our young hero, as she was visibly concerned of his health thanks that he already was patched up when they've reunited... And to receive more was just worrying.

[Grunting a bit] "I'm fine Miette, it will take more than that to seriously injure me badly" Our young hero reassured as he later hissed a bit from some sudden hissing liquid that was out on the bruises at the other side of his body, courtesy of some alcohol that Sheena was putting onto the bruises in his other arm, making him flinch slightly from the pain.

[Holding up pincers with a swab of alcohol] "Keep steady a bit Ash, this isn't pleasant at all but those bruises won't close themselves alone" The woman said this as she poured a bit more in some other bruise, making our trainer hiss again at the pain it provoked.

[Grunting in pain] 'Grr! I forgot how this hurts!' Ash thinking this as he was feeling through his skin, but his attention swift towards the new crew member "Ignoring my [Grunts] Situation, how has it been N? It's been years since I've seen you [Grunts louder] a bit more loose Miette, you're pressing too much"

[Nervous] "G-gomen!" The girl saying this as she also noticed her mistake, this as Ash's attention didn't shift from N, the guy also trying to ignore the sight he was getting.

"Well you know Ash, very peaceful in all honesty. Ever since you stopped Harmonia everything in my life has been just peace and happiness [Turning serious] But it seems that those days took an end again thanks to this situation, as I sensed before that those two held a lot of bad intentions inside their hearts, evil that was shared with Harmonia back in the day. Do you know perhaps why?" N asked this last question as our hero was now a bit cornered, this as some of the present that didn't know of Berhamöus and J were curious of his answer.

"Well... To be honest with you N, most of their hate it's thanks to me and it's pretty justified if you tell me-" Our hero started as this now caught the attention of the rest "J was a feared hunter back in the day years ago, as her score of capturing and selling Pokémon was unbeatable in comparison to some other illegal hunters I've met before... But ever since I butted into her schemes, she was clearly desperate, so much that she even tried to kill me quite a couple of times.

At that time, she was hunting the Lake Trio, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, which she succeeded... But thanks to my will and Azelf's, she was later impacted with a blow to her ship that made her sink into the lake without escape, this as before hand she'd laid a powerful bomb inside of it... The explosion let no trace of her after that, but if you hear it now... It's quite obvious that I was in some participant of her death"

This confession made the rest pale and get surprised to what he implied, as some of the present weren't believing that the very caring and goofy Ash Ketchum would dare himself to murder someone, more Miette, as she couldn't believe what she heard.