ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I sighed in frustration as I pulled out the turkey from the oven. I had accidentally left it in too long and not it's burnt. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at the gross dead bird in front of me. I was hoping nothing would go wrong but with me in charge of cooking, while Sasuke is at work, it was bound to happen.

"What do I do now?" I asked myself as I continued to look at the disaster. Suddenly my phone started ringing bringing me out of my staring contest. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Sasuke calling. "Hey." I said as I answered it. "Hey, um, I have bad news." He said making me slightly chuckle. "Yeah, I do too." 

"But what's your bad news?" I asked putting him on speaker and setting my phone on the counter. "My boss wants me to work late tonight and I can't say no unless I want to lose my job." I didn't say anything as I took in the information. "I'm sorry-" I cut off Sasuke. "No, no, it- it's fine." My eye's started to tear up. "Are you sure? I can just come home." 

"No, it's fine, really. Plus you can't loose your job." I grabbed my phone. "Okay, but before I go, what was your news?" A single tear slipped and my grip tightened. "It's not that important. You should get back to work." I said and with our goodbye's we hung up. 

For what seemed like the hundredth time that day I let out another sigh and tossed my phone back on the counter. I never told Sasuke that I was going to cook for us. I had to hide the turkey at Hinata's just to keep it a secret. 

After a while of just standing there I wiped the tears away and started cleaning up. I threw the turkey away and cooked something simple for myself. By the time I finished eating it was 9 o'clock. I cleaned the dishes and took a shower. This was our first Christmas together and it had to be ruined by his boss and my terrible cooking timing. 

I laid in bed we shared and looked up at the ceiling. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

11:45 pm

I unlocked the door to our apartment and walked in, kicking off my shoes. All the lights were off except the Christmas lights we had put up at the beginning of December. I took of my jacket and set my stuff down to find a gift sitting on the counter with my name on it. I picked it up and opened the box to see (Something you'd give him). A small smile made it's way onto my lips as I looked at the gift. 

My smile disappeared as I heard small whimpers coming from the bedroom. I set the gift down and rushed to the room only to find (Y/n) crying in her sleep. My eyes softened a bit as I walked to her side and shook her shoulder a bit. Her eyes opened and immediately met mine as she pulled me in for a hug. "Sorry I'm late." I began petting her hair as I hugged her back. 

"I did get you something though." (Y/n) looked up at me as she wiped some of the tears away. "Come on." I grabbed her hands and helped her out of the bed and walked back to where I came in. "I didn't get this until earlier today but I was lucky enough to find the perfect one." I pulled the small box from my jacket pocket and faced her. I opened the box to show a ring. "I'm not proposing but this is a promise ring until that day comes."

I watched as (Y/n)'s shoulders slumped. My eyes widened. "Do you not like it?" I asked as I started panicking. "No, I like it but..." I got even more worried. "Do you have to keep making me cry on Christmas?" She said as she hung her head to try to hide her tears. I smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug, letting her cry into my chest. "I tried cooking a turkey too." She wrapped her arms around me. "Really, how'd that go?" With the one word of 'terrible' as an answer I pulled away from the hug.

"Merry Christmas." I said and pulled her  in for a kiss. 

A/N Okay, this is late but I didn't have any ideas for a Christmas episode but I hope you enjoyed and for those who don't celebrate Christmas in general, Happy Holidays. I think that's what people say I'm not sure. Hope you guys had an awesome Holiday this year though. ^^