11

A/N Guess who's back, back again.~

"SASUKE!!!!" I yelled from the bedroom. My breathing began to quicken as I tried to keep myself from falling over. "What?" He asked as he entered the room to find me by the bathroom entrance in pain. "What's wrong?" He rushed over to me. "What the fuck do you think is wrong?! The fucking baby's coming you dumbass!!" I yelled even though I didn't have to. 

"Uh, okay, let's get to the hospital." He helped me to the door and grabbed the bags we prepared before hand. He helped me slip on my shoes and we left the apartment. Down the hall to the elevator. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said as I grabbed the railing. "It's fine you're about to give birth so it makes sense." He said as he pulled my hair out of my face gently. "Do you want this up?" He asked and I nodded as I felt another contraction coming on.

---------------(I'm not writing the birthing process)

"It's a girl." A nurse said as she laid the new born baby girl on my chest. I gazed at her in awe as I noticed the small black hairs on her head. "Hi." I whispered to her then looked up at Sasuke as he looked down at us. I smiled at him and looked back at our little girl. "Do you have a name?" The same nurse asked. "Yeah, (D/n)." I said. 

After a while, the nurse took (D/n) to get everything else they needed, leaving only me and Sasuke in the room. "(Y/n), I have something to tell you." Sasuke took a seat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hand. "I told you I'd replace this ring with a real one, one day and today's that day." He pulled out a ring from his pocket and replaced it with the other one. 

Tears slowly made their way into my eyes. "I love you (Y/n) and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and (D/n). There's nothing in the world that can change my mind." I smiled at his words as a tear escaped. He wiped it away and was about to kiss me when the door to our room slammed open. "Uncle Itachi is here! Where is my niece and/or nephew?!" Sasuke let out a sigh and I laughed a bit. "Really?" Sasuke turned to look at his brother. 

"What?" Itachi asked as he walked further into the room. "You're such an asshole sometimes."

THE END