8

After Karin was done doing Sakura's 'job' she stepped back with a huff. I'm glad she didn't go  anywhere near my stomach and stayed focused on anything but that. Got a say, she hits better than Sakura. 

I let out a slight chuckle despite the pain I was feeling. "What are you laughing at?" She asked slightly irritated. "I'm just thinking about how your going to die." She growled and punched me again making blood drip out of my mouth. 

She was about to go in for another punch when the door burst open showing a shadowed figure. "What the fuck is going on in here?!" Sakura came in yelling only to stop at the site of the figure. "Told you, you were going to die." I said before letting out a cough of blood. "You said you wouldn't touch her." Sasuke said as he walked in. "I didn't," Sakura said and pointed to Karin. "She did though." Sasuke's gaze moved to Karin as she started shaking in fear. 

"Look I'm here now," Sasuke looked back at Sakura. "Let her go." Sakura seemed to be thinking about it as she hummed. "No," She walked up to Sasuke and grabbed his hand. "You see, I can't let her go until I know for sure that you'll be mine." Both Sasuke and I grimaced at her as she began trying to press herself onto him. 

"Therefore, you and I are going to a room." She tried dragging Sasuke but he stayed glued to his spot. "I never agreed to have sex with you-" 

"Oh, but if you want her to live, let's not forget about that god awful child she has with her." Sasuke looked over to me and I shook my head at him not wanting him to go through with it. "Fine." My eyes widened at his words. "But why wait until the room." Sakura smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. I was in shock as tears welled up in my eyes. "Sasuke... please." I whispered. Begging him not to do this. 

Sakura started pulling him in and more tears left my eyes. Karin was right behind me watching as well. Before their lips Sasuke went for her neck and left small kisses here and there. "Stop..." I whispered and looked down to the floor. But that didn't help because I could hear all the noises. 

"Please stop."