7

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I thrashed around in the chair that I had been tied to. The last thing I remember was brushing my hair and then I was out. I do know where we are though. Back when I found out about the gang Sasuke was in we had to come here and then we met Itachi. We also thought that Itachi died here but that wasn't true. 

They had put me right in the living room in front of the front door and put tape over my mouth. I had a clear view of the kitchen if I turned my head but there was no one to be seen. I questioned if I was even with someone. But then a door opened and closed. Foot steps came from the hall and then Sakura showed up from around the corner. I glared at her as she went to stand in front of me. 

"Don't worry, he'll be here soon." She smiled a sinister smile. I couldn't say anything and there was really no point to, so I continued to glare. "What, cat got your tongue?" She gave a small pout but went back to smiling. "Sasuke made a deal with me."

I raised a brow. Why would he do that? "I let you go and he stays with me." This time I tried to kick her or do something but couldn't. This made her let out a laugh. "Don't strain yourself," She grabbed the back of my chair and leaned over me while placing a hand on my stomach. "Wouldn't want to hurt the baby, right?" My eyes widened and she stood up again. How did she know about that?!

"However, I have some unfinished business with you." Sakura snapped her fingers and in came a red head. "Karin here will take care of you only because I can't." My muscles tensed as I knew what was coming. Without anything else to say Karin went at it and Sakura walked away laughing.